The Resident evil Thread

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
place to talk about all resident evil games wii or 360 or playstation.

ill update with news about all of them. mainly 5. and ill help people with things they need, like achievements, emblems, treasures. mercenaries

So what do you guys think. i Love it iv got my 1000 gamerscore already. i i just cant get enough. mercinaries is great fun too. imo games isnt quite as good as RE4 but its a worthy sequal oh and versus mode rocks

Resident evil 5
Released 13/03/2009 xbox 360, Playstation 3
Gamerscore 1200
Average game length 8-10 hours.
Rushed game length 1-3 hours.
Average Rating 85%, 86%

News.
Versus DLC. coming soon
Details -{HERE}-
Versus mode out - 7/04/09

Cheats/Glitches
Infinite ammo can be unlocked using bonus points, after games completion, the weapon must be fully upgraded as well.
Duplication glitch (egg Glitch / Money glitch)

Usefull links.
Achievement guide -{HERE}-
Emblem Guide -{HERE}-
Treasure Guide -{HERE}-
Duplication Glitch Guide -{HERE}-

Last edited:
you beat me to it, i typed one up last week but instead of posting i hit preview and closed my browser haha.

i'm playing Code Veronica right now on my PS2. not a great game, even for when it was made but im still liking it lol.

you beat me to it, i typed one up last week but instead of posting i hit preview and closed my browser haha.

i'm playing Code Veronica right now on my PS2. not a great game, even for when it was made but im still liking it lol.

i only ever played 1, 3, and 4. i really really want them to re realease a big collection 1,2,3,4 zero code veronica, and outbreak, WITH online capabilities

Loved 4. 2 scared the livin bajeebus out of me as a kid :lol:

Loved 4. 2 scared the livin bajeebus out of me as a kid :lol:
first time i Ever played 1 i was 5, and near enough the very beggining i open the door to some dogs, i ran down stairs crying to my mum, i laugh at myself now, but i was 5

I need some more people to play with, so far my only co-op bud is Jay.

i only ever played 1, 3, and 4. i really really want them to re realease a big collection 1,2,3,4 zero code veronica, and outbreak, WITH online capabilities

that would be awesome. unfortunately i doubt they will ever remake the remakes.

You do that that Wii has zero and RE1 remade on the wii and that RE1 rereremake is coming to Wii in the us soon?

I know that the Japanese games were ports but I'm not sure if the US ones are going to be remakes.
im sure they just ports.

though with wii controlls and updated graphics

they dont update the graphics at all for these ports. 4 wasnt upped at all. zero's already good, a little better than 4.
They make graphics worse though sometimes :lol:

Take 4, for some reason when it went from Gamecube to PS2 it didn't look as good.

they dont update the graphics at all for these ports. 4 wasnt upped at all. zero's already good, a little better than 4.

I think you are forgetting that RE1, RE2 and RE3 were all originally developed on PS1. They ported it and updated graphics when they made them for Gamecube, then from Gamecube it was ported with no update in graphics to PS2.

RE0 and RE4 were originated on GC

While Code Veronica originated on Dreamcast then ported to Gamecube and PS2.

Technically 1,2, and 3 on the GC isn't considered a "port" but a "remake".

Back