The Walking Dead Discussion

D34dM4N

How to kill a Deadman
Oct 28, 2011
Six feet down; underneath grass
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
I wanted to know if there were any other fans of the stories on here. I guess, as we go we can figure out if we should just generaly discuss the story lines that have happened or make predictions. I'm pretty current with the comics too, so depending on who comes and goes, we can discuss how spoilers should be treated.

Other things we could discuss are what character you identify with, how you would handle the situations of a zombie apocalypse, and the difference in the comics and the show.

If you haven't caught on to this show, you suck(jk), you should give it a try. Plenty of drama,action, suspense, and surprise to go around.

"That's my wife, my child, and my baby. You just have to except it. Now let's go stab some dead people in the head."
*WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!

Last edited:
We've been watching this since it premiered. Its freaking awesome, except the long ass wait between seasons... But I spose to make such an awesome show takes a lot of time. Ive never read the comic books, but there's probably scans out there somewhere if I need to kill some time...

The last couple episodes have kind of turned me off... Unlike most people I dont enjoy or get a vicarious "high" through drama. Probably why I loath most reality shows, and of course Fox News... It really seems lately there's been a bit too much soap opera drama. Haha all I wish for when a show gets to this point is that someone would just end the antagonist's life. Of course they never do, and of course from this point on the entire show will revolve around baby daddy and love triangles... Jerry Springer Zombie Apocalypse...

It seems to of become a bit "I knew that was going to happen" in session two

The bit with the shed and what happens in the end could of been seen coming

I've heard a shitton 'bout the show, and from what few comic geeks I ever talk to, are always praising said comics. As indifferent as I am to TV junk, I'd watch it.

... Anywhere it's streamed? :shifty:

^More likely than you think.

Its probably all on Mega upload..............................bugger

You could always poke about on OVGuide

Last edited:
I'm in love with the series tbh. I went to ZomBCon in Seattle last year where I met and talked to some of the cast, those were good times.

So who think's shane is gonna make it throught this season? I've seen spoilers on other sites sayin michonne is gonna show up this season, but i doubt it. How about the prison? Are they gonna leave the farm?
I saw they casted a guy from dr.who as the governer. dont remember his name though.
I also saw that the "dale" actor wanted to be written off the show when they changed directors last season.
supposedly he changed his mind, but they already had started it in the works. idk.
and about that hand...

Also to trollface: That's what called character development. Do really pull for shia lebuff in transformers because you're commited to his struggle? W/out all the "soap opera" stuff, what makes you give a rats ass if someone gets killed off as soon as you meet them in the story?

And.............go.

So who think's shane is gonna make it throught this season?

Also to trollface: That's what called character development. Do really pull for shia lebuff in transformers because you're commited to his struggle? W/out all the "soap opera" stuff, what makes you give a rats ass if someone gets killed off as soon as you meet them in the story?

The whole point I'm trying to make is that the show was fine before Shane went completely stupid. Realistically, there's no law, mofo lied to Rick's wife about him being dead, and usurped Rick's family and possibly impregnated his wife, on top of this he admitted to sacrificing a man to save himself, basically tried to rape whats her name at the CDC and on and on. Hes more freaking dangerous than the f-ing zombies! Just put a bullet in his head.

Then again I did just finish watching Battlestar Galatica suffering through Baltar's BS for four seasons and the most Swiss cheesy plot ever created, just to keep Baltar alive so they can do their stupid ass closing scene. Oh and of course to save the child that has nothing to do with anything... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
That show was so mother****ing idiotic.

I just don't want to go through it again... All I'm saying... If the rest of this ****ing show is all gonna be about Shane being a dick until the very end, I dont really want to watch it anymore...

ok,trollface, i can symp. w/ you on the post-BSG feeling, but don't let that get in the way of enjoying TWD. Shane's actions as of late will make sense in the long run with their effects on rick. As for BSG, i still want to know wtf kara was and what she was doing there in the first place(but i'm sure there's an old thread around here somewhere).

so i called it on the dale thing. i know it was supposed to happen, but not this week! The big questions are how will this effect carl and his future actions, will he feel the need to confess, and if he does how will the group react to him, and his parents for that matter.

So since he's gone i guess i can talk about the him/andrea thing in the books. Eventually they "hooked up", and were partners/lovers. He gets bitten and they cut his leg off(to stop the infection from spreading?).They tried this earlier on another guy to meet with failure. But this time it worked. He has a lot of doubt about her fidelity afterwards, but it turns out to be all good, for a while....and she isn't the trouble making little **** she is on the show.

Seeing as they're not following the comics at all as of late, i'm wondering if there is anyway to predict storylines for the tv show. Will shane get killed by ****, as in the comics? will he come back to "****" as quick in the show? I'm also starting to wonder about the relevance of the comics to this show. Will it just become another TWD universe like they do in marvel/DC? Image comics doesnt do a lot of that, that I know of.
And T-dog, he's definitely doesn't have as near a big role in the show. He's got kids in the books.

Anyway, watching the trailer/sneakpeek, whatever, for next weeks episode, it looks like randell gets out. weather he's let out by some sypathizer in the group, escapes or something else i dont know. The listing also says something(or someone) wicked is prowling around the farm so the guys set up patrol. Did more walkers follow the swamp walker, did they hear the gunshot they made out by the cow? How's carl gonna feel about that?

Another thing i just noticed watching it again w/ my GF, the conversation andera and dale have about him wanting her to take a guard watch on randell. She asks for the gun bag and then says" is this all the ammo we have left." Then a few commerical breaks later it starts off with shane putting ammo into the back of that little green hybrid he's been driving around....something's goin on there...

Last edited:
All right.......
So this coming up episode(Better Angels) is the episode that will get the ball rolling again for all you whiners.
Someone else is gonna die. *shocker!
I'm just hopin that this is what get's um kicked off the farm. Kicked off? I dunno, if they'll go with the "we decided to leave". But that'll give a lot of push from the comic stories.
We know the governor is gonna show up, next season. David Morrisey, is the guy that'a gonna play him. But will we be left with the chore of "how are we gonna clean up this place?" for the season finally? If you want more spoilers....check out spoiler.com(somethin like that).
I've been gettin most of my fixes from Io9.com's tv recaps and spoilers, but they've got a lot of links for stuff. If yr intrested.

My predictions, other than what we already know is gonna happen...oh geez who cares

Last edited:
Back