there has been alot of banns here hasnt there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Loose_Cannon said:
yep there have and you can blame me

no hesitations no regrets im pissed with all these flammers and spammers!

With You, Banning Has Gone Up By About 110%!

Brawny said:
Hm... nice choice words tyler ;)

Meh, there are worse people than aussiewii. I would have just given him a flaming warning.... Ah well. 2 days posting is better than 3 months PM ^.^
That made me chuckle. :p

I agree that he should've only gotten the warning, especially considering the "i'm getting off now"...

Why don't we stop now before Jill thinks we're mutinying against her and we all end up on the "No Posting Ban" list of the site. ^_^

Why don't we stop now before Jill thinks we're mutinying against her and we all end up on the "No Posting Ban" list of the site. ^_^

Nobody has flamed eachother so far and were not really breaking any rules however I guess theres really nothing else to discuss..

Syntax said:
Nobody has flamed eachother so far and were not really breaking any rules however I guess theres really nothing else to discuss..
I know, lol. I'm just saying that we're disagreeing with her decision...
Brawny said:
Ha ha, she likes me too much to ban me. Or at least I hope so. :shifty:
*gulp* Ditto.

I know, lol. I'm just saying that we're disagreeing with her decision..

Nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone else's decision..

Stranger said:
its a dup account and you dont follow the rules. :nono:

yup, have fun in the banned society.

5 word post limit dude.

so next what you have to do is prove it :idea:
thats 10 words :D

oh wait now its 13 words

bugger

21 now :sleep:

GOD said:
so next what you have to do is prove it :idea:
thats 10 words :D

oh wait now its 13 words

bugger

21 now :sleep:

Fake poster GTFO

roflcopter.gif

at you

Banning WiiAussie was b*llsh*t. Thats not the attitude I expect a mod to have... This is why police officers "enforce" the law - and passing sentance is left to judges.

I'm gonna complain about this - its not funny. If someone banned me for that I would not be happy at all. There are a lot more forums out there than this one. I'm here because there is a great sense of community - even exchanges between the people I "properly" argue with (shiftfallout) there is a real sense of comeraderie. This innapropriate banning of a member who in my opinion doesn't deserve it at all works to the detrement for all of us here.
Mods are here to protect "us" - to work for "us" - and not to go off on some power trip to control us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back