I personally can't believe Sovieto was banned..

Ezekiel86 said:
1. If only I'd searched the thread before saying that :p

2. Exactly, voicing your opinion won't get someone banned, so ABC must have really done something worthy of getting kicked. I'm sure he had alot of complaints put in against him too, as he was just blatantly malicious when he couldn't back his points up (even when he could he still showed animosity).

As I'm not sure how the Authority Structure/Policing system works on these forums I can only speculate, but I believe if someone recieves enough complaints, I'm sure it would warrant a search of their posts for the appropriate figures to decide on whether the person really belongs here or not.

It may not really work like that but hey I'm just speculating; it sounds pretty reasonable to me.

1. I almost never look at pages between the first and the last.
2. If this was a joke, this thread should have been closed a while ago.

And as for me being banned for 2 days is an absolute lie, as it's been 2 and a half weeks that my ban took place in. Was it worth it? **** yeah.

Bubbagump said:
kamikaze what did you do that was "Worth" being banned for?

Sovieto got upset due to him attempting to make a flame toward everyone, as I then noticed that his girlfriend is deformed. He demanded an apology throughout each thread I posted in, and I just called him a complete imbecile. Technically what he had done is noticed as trolling, but the biased mods here don't think so.

Kamikaze said:
Sovieto got upset due to him attempting to make a flame toward everyone, as I then noticed that his girlfriend is deformed. He demanded an apology throughout each thread I posted in, and I just called him a complete imbecile. Technically what he had done is noticed as trolling, but the biased mods here don't think so.
Sovieto :confused: weren't it Wii17?

whats with prinny being the only "valued member" there are a ton of people on this site that make sigs for people and have 2500+ posts and they were all valued contributions

Back