I personally can't believe Sovieto was banned..

Gymdawg said:
One, Sovieto wasn't banned. Welcome to January Fool's Day.
Two, you can't ban someone for voicing their opinion. So maybe ABC was a little over-the-top or outspoken, he wasn't a fool. So his opinions tended to differe from your's or mine, at least he was man enough to make up his own mind.

1. If only I'd searched the thread before saying that :p

2. Exactly, voicing your opinion won't get someone banned, so ABC must have really done something worthy of getting kicked. I'm sure he had alot of complaints put in against him too, as he was just blatantly malicious when he couldn't back his points up (even when he could he still showed animosity).

As I'm not sure how the Authority Structure/Policing system works on these forums I can only speculate, but I believe if someone recieves enough complaints, I'm sure it would warrant a search of their posts for the appropriate figures to decide on whether the person really belongs here or not.

It may not really work like that but hey I'm just speculating; it sounds pretty reasonable to me.

I'm sure most of ABC's complaints were from idiots who couldn't handle a little tongue-lashing...from someone on the internet...who they'll never meet...

Gymdawg said:
I'm sure most of ABC's complaints were from idiots who couldn't handle a little tongue-lashing...from someone on the internet...who they'll never meet...
Yup. :yesnod:

i'm new to here.
so i don't think I ever saw a thread by him.
I don't think he should've been banned if that's what he really did.
If he had the intent to spur a flame war then I guess I could see that.

He didn't spur flame wars, he made the idiots who incited and joined them feel like douchebags.

Mario Famous said:
Oh...I forgot you can change user titles at will....
thats one things that the users can do that the mods cant :nonod:. anyways i can change anyones user title to "banned" if they really want me to :thumbsup:

Ion changed mine to official greeter a while ago
But I changed it

Back