There Is No "WaveDashing" In Brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frogger said:
They're obviously not very experienced with the game, this has been spread around this site agggeesss ago. I don't even know most of the E4All updates, I just get told about them.

okay i'm sure there are some people that could wavedash that hasn't heard of this, I haven't even seen this on wiichat.......i got it from smashboards...so im' sure there are SOME people that didn't get the message

there were bigger things in e4a(like people's fsa, and how newcomers played)

mushroomedmario said:
okay i'm sure there are some people that could wavedash that hasn't heard of this, I haven't even seen this on wiichat.......i got it from smashboards...so im' sure there are SOME people that didn't get the message

What the heck have you been doing since 2001!?

mushroomedmario said:

No, wavedashing was VERY important.... Stop trying to downplay it.

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/39558-e-all-character-first-impressions.html

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/39292-e-all.html

The SAME ARTICLE was quoted in both of these...

Brawny said:
No, wavedashing was VERY important.... Stop trying to downplay it.

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/39558-e-all-character-first-impressions.html

http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/39292-e-all.html

The SAME ARTICLE was quoted in both of these...

and can you prove that all wiichaters have been to either of those threads

Frogger said:
So you gladly admit defeat now?

err no, the last post of the first page, jay61 said 'good' so this thread brightened up someone's day the slightest bit, for someone who didn't know about it

We're not talking ALL of Wiichat. How can you prove all of Wiichat is benefiting from THIS thread? I'm talking anyone who cares about brawl, which this thread is aimed at as well, should have read through THOSE. Anyone who's as devoted as the OP, should have known something so pivotal.

That's like Emma not knowing if snaking was in MK:Wii or not.

Frogger said:
So you gladly admit defeat now?
U, stop thinking your the only L337 person in teh galaxy and everyone around u here is considered being one and somehow knoz everything u kno when its inconceivable when many millions yet probaly billions dont kno what wave dashing is. Most of the new ppl that come here dont kno too much for themselves so they take all the advice they can get.

Brawny said:
We're not talking ALL of Wiichat. How can you prove all of Wiichat is benefiting from THIS thread? I'm talking anyone who cares about brawl, which this thread is aimed at as well, should have read through THOSE. Anyone who's as devoted as the OP, should have known something so pivotal.

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
and can you prove that all wiichaters have been to either of those threads

You know things that aren't meant to be taken literally aren't meant to be taken literally? Because I sure thought that was the way that sort of thing worked.

Okay, so if you don't know something, you search. You've gladly just given me permission to post this thread once again if I claim to 'not have seen it.' Do your research next time, cockchops.

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
U, stop thinking your the only L337 person in teh galaxy and everyone around u here is considered being one and somehow knoz everything u kno when its inconceivable when many millions yet probaly billions dont kno what wave dashing is. Most of the new ppl that come here dont kno too much for themselves so they take all the advice they can get.

Nah, Adam can be the L33TN355 with me. Sorry for thinking people had intellect?

Last edited:
Pit (Kid Icarus) said:

If you had any point whatsoever, it just went down the drain. I refuse to read that at all.

A translation for normal people said:
You, stop thinking you're the only *shudder* person in the galaxy and everyone else here should be one as well, knowing everything you know. It is probable that millions, even billions, of people do not know what wave dashing is. Most of the new people that come here don't know much; they can take all the advice they can get.

Edit: My entire point is that YOU like Brawl more than I. If even lowly me knows this, then shouldn't you too?

And the OP was you cockchops....

Last edited:
Brawny said:

That's like Emma not knowing if snaking was in MK:Wii or not.

like he siad, he was busy with school and since he is a straight a student i believe him

secondly, you're acting like everyone that cares about brawl is searchign the interweb 24/7 for news about it, there are casual ssb fans out there that will only read stuff if given to them...i know a lot of my friends are pumped for brawl, but the only info they know about it is the info i give them. So if someone just haven't happened to click on one of those thread, than they wouldn't know about it....Maybe someone who cares abotu brawl a lot only spends about 1-2 hours on the internet, how would they know?

edit-in order to translate, you usually tend to have to read what you're translating

Maybe we should just make dupe threads on EVERYTHING, just in case people didn't catch the first one.

Yeah...that's the best argument I've heard today.

Don't get rid of this thread its my best friend!

Brawny said:
Maybe we should just make dupe threads on EVERYTHING, just in case people didn't catch the first one.

Yeah...that's the best argument I've heard today.

maybe someone that cares about wavedashing....didn't know what e4a was....so when there's a thread based on e4a, the person would just ignore it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back