Things I Hate Today

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Bad day... Cant hit anything all day

Anyone better than me! Yes I hate you. Pretty much everyone... Damn I hate all of you.:sick:

The Wii mote. I hate it. G_D I hate it...

Being Russian. No I dont hate Russians but they always have it s***. Heroes, Black Box and of course if you're Russian in Industrial you're F___ed. You know what I mean...

Did get Light Foot yesterday YaY But now it seems I have to calm down a bit. Close quarters is insane and if I sprint in your face to melee I end up running right past you.

30,000 to 37 F*****************

Last edited:
I hate it when you run behind cover so that someone doesn't kill you, but even when your clearly behind cover you still get killed anyway.

And also, I think that Ourumov is actually a fairly good hero. His AK receives a monstrous power boost, and the Grenadier can bring down any MI6 heroes that try and kill you.

Pmsl I hear ya.

Hate those days that come after a good day.
Did really well last night, thought I'd be the same today. Nope, one if those days when ppl are silly killing me.

I give up for today.

Damn them all to hell.

I hate it when you run behind cover so that someone doesn't kill you, but even when your clearly behind cover you still get killed anyway.

And also, I think that Ourumov is actually a fairly good hero. His AK receives a monstrous power boost, and the Grenadier can bring down any MI6 heroes that try and kill you.

YES I know exactly what you mean MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

OK Ill be honest when I play heroes (dont play it much) I LOVE playing Bond and take any chance I get but Ive only attempted to play Ourumov a few times and fail epically... Didnt know about the upgraded AK tho So Ill have to check this out. Thanks

Last edited:
Well when playing Heroes, all Hero's get a powered up weapon. I think Ourumov's AK gets the biggest one though since the AK naturally has low power.

I can't hit a barn with the AK tho lol

Haha No kidding... I havent even completed the AK proficiency. Perhaps playing as Omovov whatever his name is a good idea to finish the last of it.

Pmsl I hear ya.

Hate those days that come after a good day.
Did really well last night, thought I'd be the same today. Nope, one if those days when ppl are silly killing me.

I give up for today.

Damn them all to hell.

Now I'm noob dancing with Light Foot. HA :yesnod:

hate wen your in close combat, and you can see that your opponent is meleeing at la distance too far to hit you., but they hit you anyways :mad:

I hate when you get killed in close range and they guy wasn't even looking at you when he shot. So bull!!!

There sometimes seems to be lag time between when you're hit and when you finally die. Just a second but just enough to notice.

Last edited:
i love a melee attack to someone you sneak up on or find with back to you or maybe crouched and it takes more than one chop to finish them...more than enough time for them to turn a full sniper rifle around on you in close quarters and shoot you dead?

also love explosive kills that get ruled suicides even though it was your fire/exlposive/pressure that triggered them

and finally, usernames that involve something childish, some kind of cocky trash-talk, or any allusion to James Bond, a 00 agent, or a proclaimed sniper. I usually go out of my way to hunt these down till they quit.

Last edited:
Not necessarily on this thread, but I feel like no one here can type - or speak - proper English. Now, I know I have typos up the yang - but sometimes I feel like I'm reading something a 4 year old wrote. Is it just me?!...

Not necessarily on this thread, but I feel like no one here can type - or speak - proper English. Now, I know I have typos up the yang - but sometimes I feel like I'm reading something a 4 year old wrote. Is it just me?!...

BWhahahaha................ no realy i thnk the tipng and gamatic enlish on thys bored is petty goad ..lol
icon10.gif

Go killa Girl !!!

I can't hit a barn with the AK tho lol

Haha No kidding... I havent even completed the AK proficiency. Perhaps playing as Omovov whatever his name is a good idea to finish the last of it.

funny, I have 0 kills with sigmus. The powered up ak is friggin awesome. I hear you, lvl 56 is out of reach for me to, I just want that stupid strata.

Back