Things I Hate Today

btw, I just hate noobers and the time it takes to get your gun out after throwing an explosive.

Last night I hated the constant, you have lost connection to Host, was getting so frustrated I was begging for a host quit

I actually really like Ourumov. I like him a lot better than Trev. I also never use the grenade launcher on Ourumov's gun. One thing I wish thy would have done with Heroes is vary up the Heroes. Instead of it always being MI6 and the same enemy for each map it would have been nice to see it randomize. I always hate using Trev, but that's because I don't like the levels he is on for him. I could probably pwn if you could use Trev on like Docks or something. Know what I mean?

Bad day... Cant hit anything all day

I think we all have those days no matter what shooting game. I used to tear **** up with heavy hitter/terralite/silencer but for some reason I cant aim for **** with that loadout anymore.....weird.

I hate it when you run behind cover so that someone doesn't kill you, but even when your clearly behind cover you still get killed anyway.

THIS!!!!

I can't hit a barn with the AK tho lol

lol x2

hate wen your in close combat, and you can see that your opponent is meleeing at la distance too far to hit you., but they hit you anyways :mad:

Yup straight B.S.

I hate when you get killed in close range and they guy wasn't even looking at you when he shot. So bull!!!

Yup straight B.S. x2

i love a melee attack to someone you sneak up on or find with back to you or maybe crouched and it takes more than one chop to finish them...more than enough time for them to turn a full sniper rifle around on you in close quarters and shoot you dead?

I know right? Or even when I sneak up on someone and melee them only for them to turn around and some how melee ME. smh

also love explosive kills that get ruled suicides even though it was your fire/exlposive/pressure that triggered them

Yup straight B.S. x3

and finally, usernames that involve something childish, some kind of cocky trash-talk, or any allusion to James Bond, a 00 agent, or a proclaimed sniper. I usually go out of my way to hunt these down till they quit.

O. well then I guess you and me would have a fun game lol :devil:

*I hate when I play TC and have to carry the whole damn team on my back and have to try and score 20+ kills so we can win

*I hate when the enemy can LITERALLY run right past my team mate to where I end up getting shot in the back. Really people you didn't see him??

*I hate when team mates block door entrances or stand right next to you when a grenade gets tossed at me and I can't run away to avoid being blown to sh!t cause they are blocking me. Congrats dumb@ss you managed to get yourself killed/me/and usually another innocent team mate.

*I hate when I play black Black box and I'm the only one that's killing the other team AND trying destroy the black box at the same time, while my team just stands around looking dumb. I can't kill the whole team by myself and destroy the box @ssholes.

*I hate when I play black box and I pick it up for the download but my team doesn't cover me, leaving me to get owned.

i hate when a lv52 or higher enters a match, proxymines+ masterton=no more fun, even worse when i try to take out a proxy, only for a team8 to run into it. when the whole team is a clan like [rs], you may as well play a different game for the next 6 hours. i h8 when the super clan spawnlocks, which is a worse crime then hacking for superweapons.

i h8 when my wii freezes every 5 minutes when searching for a match.

i h8 when my team8s don't use smoke to cover their grab at the blackbox (or use smoke poorly)

i h8 that you can't choose your characters appearance, like in n64's Perfect Dark

i h8 that nintendo didn't take over Rare, Free Radical & Factor 5, then goldeneye wii'd be truly epic!

i h8 how broken the masterton is in blackbox. i h8 how you can't kill amyone w/ the sly2020 even at pointblank range. i h8 that most guns have fake names. i h8 that there is no RPG in online i h8 that u can't silence or put good sights on pistols & only 1 attatchment on the other guns. (i want, on pistols: silencer+laser+ACOG, on SMG: silencer+laser+ACOG, on shotgun: silencer (watch Sons Of Guns to see that it's been done to a REAL Masterton!)+laser+reflex, on assaultrifle: silencer+laser+ACOG+grenadelauncher, on sniperrifle: silencer+laser+thermalscope!)

here's a protip for the guys who can't get AK or sigmus kills, use ACOG on both & mag extension on sigmus + torka. plus for masterton&wolfe, turn into zukhovsky in a quiet area, IMMEDIATELY grenade suicide, then pick up gun & surprise the hell outta the other team! -1pt is better than +10 for them.

I hate when you get killed in close range and they guy wasn't even looking at you when he shot. So bull!!!

That happened to me today. I unloaded an entire clip into a guy he spun wasn't facing me and killed me. How is that possible. I even finished the level most accurate but died against this guy so many times.

I really hate how I had 5 hero kills last night on top of an awesome round and the host quit on me with 2 minutes left in the match.800 xp down the drain

I hate it when you're stuck against a team that won't spawn heroes, so YOU stop spawning heroes to counter it, but the noobs on your team don't get the message and spawn heroes one after another.

Back