Thinking of buying a 360? ::FAQ::

mushroomedmario said:
my friend said that xbox arcade is going to get super smash bros, with online multiplayer? i really can't believe this but i just want to verify, cause if this IS true than i'm buying a 360...
thats the same as the wii getting halo, it wont ever come true. ;)

Samus101 said:
Can you play ONLINE with a SILVER Xbox Live subscription?
For most games you can't, there are very few games (And I mean very very tiny) portion of games that can be though, idk what they are.

Big_League_Slugger said:
Anybody know where I can get a good deal on a new 360? (upcoming sales or what not)

i got my 360 from curcuit city in september and its never crashed at all so i think cc is ur best bet

raisinghelen said:
Is the Arcade system the same as the Core system but with a different name now?

Yes, almost exactly the same.

Except now they give you 5 arcade games and a 256 MB mem card.

Feeding Frenzy
Luxor 2
Boom Boom Rocket
Pac-Man Championship Edition
Uno

are the 5 games wit comes with.

But I recommend it for casual gamers cuz it doesnt come with headset and hard drive.

Do Xbox's now come with all the cables to set it up for Xbox live or do you need to buy them seperatly?

Also which ones easier to set up Wireless or Wired? I have a wireless router that i use for my Wii.

Last edited:
Wired is easier and you only need one cable, the ethernet cable.(steelers suck). Didn't you just get an xbox 360.

pro gamer said:
Wired is easier and you only need one cable, the ethernet cable.(steelers suck). Didn't you just get an xbox 360.

right probably be better for me then.
no im thinking about it but im not sure yet, and steelers are good not as good as some of tem ie cardiff but their still good.com

Back