To bang or not to bang

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Okay, been a bit of a debate :lol:

What looks better, Bangs, or no bangs? (Also called a fringe in the UK)

If you could also answer with what country you hail from, it would be a great help to me. (Unless you take her side >_>)

(Please, I can't be wrong AGAIN)

DRMARIO said:
WHY ON EARTH DO YOU CALL A FRINGE A BANG!?
That's just strange.

I miss my long fringer, It's short now, as you can see on my avatar.
I like fringes..as long as they're not emo-ish.XD
Euro...tsk tsk tsk.

BANGS.

Teh word of your best friend has been spoken. LISTEN.

*EDIT*

I'm from Asia.

Depends. My hair is spikey so I don't have a fringe. They depend on the person though.

I'm from England

DRMARIO said:
ENGLISHMAN. Not euro..you..umm..OKAY I CAN'T THINK OF A NAME FOR YOU.

Picture of my old hair with my long fringe, I liked my fringe, but rach quite literally dragged me into a hairdressers. Women eh.
..Ignore the random swan.

n705221039_352319_742.jpg

You look like you're about to pounce on it :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
phillepino said:
i thot this "bang" was something else >.<
That's the point of the title...should get a lot of clicks because of it.

I'm from the UK so I thought the same! Sure got me in... I
have like a four hair fringe since my hair is "Elvisy". But yeah, too long "bangs" make you look like an Emo/Goth. No Offence!

I don't mean to offend, but guys don't have bangs in america..I'm not sure if ur a guy or chick..and americas style is so much different from yours so I really couldn't tell ya but personally I don't like bangs on a chick, old fashion(called bangs in america, never heard of fringes)

bangs good for guys, looks shitty on women (Unless it's Nelly Furtado, she looks good no matter what).Opinion from Canada.

Aren't "bangs" supposed to be for women and not men? :scared: And I like fringes! :) They're so cuute! (On girls only IMO)

no bangs, go with spikes theyll always be in..otherwise you look emo........my mom made me get it cut then everyone laughed then my freind who laughed the most got his cut...hahahahahazzzzz...moving on im from the us..........yes i have terible grammer ( only online) yes im lazy

Last edited:
lol yup, I agree with Frummage... my hairs spikey too, I would post a picture, but I don't want to lol
Don't like the glove though :p

Back