To the mad and unsatisfied (with online play)

JerryC said:
huh lol thats a gay example. what i meant was "trade coins" online and unlock a character or something
yeah. friend rosters. same thing just diffrent names (use that on any question like whats the diffrence between similar and simili. one has an AR and one doesnt?) besides since the wii has kinda made it for only friends (code) i dont think they will impliment that feature considering how not EVERYONE has a wii.

JerryC said:
ur the only one here bitching lol
I am? What was this thread about...hmmm....OH I remember! About the people targeted in the OP. Not a hard comparison, I thought.

yes give me a wii head set and let me talk to who i am playing ajenst at lest the i know who i was playing... i am all for a wii head set ! and i hope they will work on the online game play...

Remember that Sakurai said you could play with people in Japan? I bet there will be no headset for that reason. Then again...

Wait, so we don't get to use headsets just because of the Japs? If that was the reason I'd think people will just have to get over it. Plus, no way I'm playing someone in Japan. Those people are way to good at these type of things. Have you ever been on youtube and just watched some of the madness over there?

Last edited:
He said TO the people who are unsatisfied with online play.. and as of now no one has been bitching except u.. stfu plz

lol if you're talking to me without quotes you noob. How exactly was I bitchin, hmm?
I figure if people are dull enough to get pissed over some assumptions of a video game that isnt out yet, they are rubbish. That's me adding to his post, dumbass.
Theres this thing called a brain, use it. If not, then go play in traffic and find someone else to **** with, kid.

Good main post. But why the hell should we not have a headset? It seems sensible. See the weather and news I could care less about, but online chatting is something I want more then those, with a headset that is.

lol if you're talking to me without quotes you noob.

lol is there any one else that has been bitching more than u? is there anyone else i have been accusing of being the biggest whiner? did you reply to my comment even thought there no quotes? thoughtsostfunub.

Theres this thing called a brain, use it. If not, then go play in traffic and find someone else to **** with, kid.

ooo **** internet gangsta in da house dun be messin wid dis ***** in da club bustin up the bitches wit badges... loser lol

As for the headset thing.. sure it would make for an awesome addition to SSBB but not really necessary.

Mingus said:
Wait, so we don't get to use headsets just because of the Japs? If that was the reason I'd think people will just have to get over it. Plus, no way I'm playing someone in Japan. Those people are way to good at these type of things. Have you ever been on youtube and just watched some of the madness over there?
Dude you get to play the Wii b/c of the "JAPS" hold off the slurs please. Why play Smash w/a headset? The only prob is that you can't add friends after a battle, but i the game's online should work as well as MSC. I'm not sure if i'd want to play internationally either however, it might be very laggy, that i will agree with you on.

JerryC said:
lol is there any one else that has been bitching more than u? is there anyone else i have been accusing of being the biggest whiner? did you reply to my comment even thought there no quotes? thoughtsostfunub.

ooo **** internet gangsta in da house dun be messin wid dis ***** in da club bustin up the bitches wit badges... loser lol

As for the headset thing.. sure it would make for an awesome addition to SSBB but not really necessary.
Your post was right above me, that's differant, that means when I directly reply, it makes sense with the post above me.
*****? lol, I dont have to go any further. You are ignorant.

You are on the almighty ignore list, as you are an ignorant flamer.
Enjoy

no headset is a good idea. there is absolutly no need for a headset. if u want to talk to a friend call them up. there already thinking about taking down the DS headset.

tails, your telling us not to have a cry about a video game on a VIDEO GAME forum..hmmm.
ime not too fussed about smashbros not having a headset because i dont have that much friends who have got the wii. but i think games like bw2 and mohh2 will need a headset, and smashbros would still be way better with one

Back