Tomorrow's (1/22) VC Games

Wow whats the point
800 (about £4) each
Or £20 for the Genisis/Mega drive coloection with 30 odd games + extras
And it has all them on it

Seags part of VC fails

Master Wii said:
God I hope that's not all the games being released tomorrow .... zzzzzzzzzzzzz again

Yeah that would be kind of weak if those are the only games coming out tomorrow. They really need to start putting good games on, or at least more than three at a time so there are more titles to choose from.

Bonanza bros was fun game...i thought this was nintendo..wats with all the sega and turbo grafix games is it possible that nintendo can pull out some nintendo games from snes or n64..

I'm optimistic Nintendo will release at least one really good one i.e. Super Mario World or Mario Kart 64 considering a ton of stores just got their biggest Wii shipment since launch today. Nintendo would be smart to make a good first impression of Virtual Console Monday for those folks who didn't go through the last 3 weeks of disappointment.

KPac511 said:
I'm optimistic Nintendo will release at least one really good one i.e. Super Mario World or Mario Kart 64 considering a ton of stores just got their biggest Wii shipment since launch today. Nintendo would be smart to make a good first impression of Virtual Console Monday for those folks who didn't go through the last 3 weeks of disappointment.

I would not assume that Nintendo had anything to do with the stores holding Wiis. The stores probably made that decision.

they need waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more n64 games, like goldeneye, and mario sport games like tennis and kart

Tomorrow they will release.........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two crappy shooters, and some garbage turbografx game.

Thats my prediction.

North99 said:
Tomorrow they will release.........

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two crappy shooters, and some garbage turbografx game.

Thats my prediction.

I wasn't really predicting anything... I was just sharing my knowledge with everyone and also provided the link to where I found this out. Hopefully they'll have more than just those three, but I'm not holding my breath :sad:

Darkprinny said:
Wow whats the point
800 (about £4) each
Or £20 for the Genisis/Mega drive coloection with 30 odd games + extras
And it has all them on it

Seags part of VC fails

Is that game you speak of for the Wii? or is it PC? If its not for Wii, then theres some reason to buy them if ud rather it on your Wii. :/

Back