Top 5 of the most unused characters?

I just mean that people usually end up choosing middle tier characters to play rather than high tier. The most used characters are almost always characters that are in middle tier (Ike, Wario, Pit, Lucas, etc.).

If you're talking about the tourny scene, then... lol no. Just no, you have no idea what you're saying, methinks.

If you're talking about the tourny scene, then... lol no. Just no, you have no idea what you're saying, methinks.

Never noticed this one :p. Anyway, no... I was just talking about online play with friends (or non-online). Tourney is always certain character with little exceptions.

And I laughed at Wiiman saying Marth and Ike. Marth is used a lot in tournaments... and Ike is used like crazy in Basic Brawl.

So however your viewing it you put on wrong on there.

i rarely face ike in basic brawl. i usually find a lot of snake players (good players to.)

i also haven't faced a Marth in a few months.

everyone gets a different experience from online king.

Oh I just re-read the first post :p. It's what characters you think are most unused. Actual data must mean little XD.

1)olimar
2)pokemon trainer
3)lucario
4)jigglypuff
5)lucas (hes ok but who needs him when u got ness?)

Online play:
1) Peach
2) Olimar
3) Jigglypuff
4) Ice Climbers
5) Captain Falcon

Tourney play:
1) Link
2) Captain Falcon
3) Peach
4) Ganondorf
5) Jigglypuff

Ill just say my most un used.

poke mon trainer
ness
lucas
yoshi
peach

My Brawling has only changed in terms of getting worse, but I can imagine my usage rates are still the same for many a character.

1. PT: I don't use him. Ever.
2. Peach: I'll use 'er for lulz, if someone really sucks enough, but... most people don't, lol.
3. Sonic: My opponent is too slow, but I'd be too dead.
4. Zamus: I was never very good with her, and even moreso now.
5. Samus: Same as above, lol.

I use pretty much everyone else on some random urge (yes, even jigglyballs), except for Mario and Yoshi. No, I don't hate on Mario. :p

Back