Top 5 of the most unused characters?

gbj153

Lets play with Pixels~
Jun 6, 2007
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
So whats characters do you think are most unused?

mines

1)Jigglypuff
2)Yoshi
3)Peach
4)Cpt. Falcon
5)Rob

In terms of tournament participants, I wouldn't be suprised if it's something like...

1: Jigglypuff
2: Captain Falcon
3: Ganondorf
4: Link
5: [STRIKE]Meta Knight :p[/STRIKE] Yoshi

Last edited:
OBJECTION!

There are more pro peach players than you think, Shadow. They've been appearing an awful lot more than other low tier characters. Otherwise I can agree with that list, though. Something like that.

... There is this one awesome Mario player I've seen, though. He's pretty godly.

Meta? 5th unused? *Insert MAJOR LULZ here*

LOLOLOL. You live in a cardboard box (like Snake), don't you? Meta is the MOST overused character in Brawl, lulz.

Although I can agree with the rest on the list to a good extent.

Well I just sort of combined yours and shadows so meta was 5th on yours so I put him as 5th on mine.

... Meta wasn't on me or Shadow's list. Couldn't you tell that crossed out text was sarcasm? :lol:

... That's also incredibly lazy, lol.

Yes yes it is.I am kind of a lazy person.K I will remake the list

1.jiggilypuff
2.mario
3.gannon
4.yoshi
5.yoshi

... You didn't remake the list, that's the same list with Yoshi inplace of Meta. ... Yoshi is also there twice. >.>;;;

Same list. :p

Bowser is middle tier actually, he gets more use than you think. Uncompetitively though, barely anyone uses him, typical "OMG hez slow he sux use Ike insted" reaction. My Bowser isn't too bad. ... I owned Lastword's Meta with him. ;D

i run a decent bowser. but a buddy of mine runs a GOD bowser. he best boss battles on intense and got 38 Cruel Brawl kills with him. but he never uses him online cause lag ruins his bowser

My OPINION (so CK doesn't start trying to tear me a new one too) of the 5 most unused characters is:

1)Jiggly
2)DK
3)Ganon or Zelda (Not sure which yet)
4)G+W (I haven't seen many people use him often even though he is good)
5)Yoshi

Back