Uh...huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyPK

Otaku Lv. 6
Nov 29, 2007
In my mind
Ok, I'm sure a lot of people have noticed the Smash Bros updates have started to suck, but this one really takes the cake. What? Are they running out of things to update on without being too spoilerish?

Well the game was supposed to be out already so it makes sense that they are running out of big things to update.

But the game gets released in japan in less than a weeks time I believe so if you wanted to you could find out the whole roster and everything else.

I personally find the rotation update not necesarilly (sp?) exciting but it is good especially when u have a lot of ppl

two words Site Discussion, wait im adding a third. Thread.

I like this update considering i might bring a lot of friends for a tourney and we would have to pick four char's that we all liked. since by tourney we used tourney mode.

i think sakurai is just not giving us all the meat of brawl. hes probably hlding it all for a later time. the update to me was ok. i always have alot of friends/cousins over anyways

The updates have been pretty bad, the only somewhat intresting update was that....tree pokemon, thing

hes destroying christmas

LOL

jk

yea theres been alot of bad updates.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back