what a ripoff!!!!

Let me tell you that this game does not need any headset..maybe games like Endless Ocean, and Battallion Wars 2 do, but not this game, and in any case if you wanna talk, go outside and find a parlanchine buddy. Now..if the developers didn't want this game to have functions having to do with headset, then good, so be it, it does not need it anyway, does that mean that the Wii will not have a headset for games like those mentioned above? NO, so if that makes you any happier, whiners, then there you go...But again, Smash does not need any voice chat.

{Axtlár} said:
Let me tell you that this game does not need any headset..maybe games like Endless Ocean, and Battallion Wars 2 do, but not this game, and in any case if you wanna talk, go outside and find a parlanchine buddy. Now..if the developers didn't want this game to have functions having to do with headset, then good, so be it, it does not need it anyway, does that mean that the Wii will not have a headset for games like those mentioned above? NO, so if that makes you any happier, whiners, then there you go...But again, Smash does not need any voice chat.
I agree....it really doesnt...

YOur still getting the fun and chaos you wanted anyway

Besides, i dont remember using a headset for the first two games of the SSB series..(dont give me that crap that it wasnt online that time...i know it wasnt, but it was still a good game without it!!!)

CyanRussel said:
I agree....it really doesnt...

YOur still getting the fun and chaos you wanted anyway

Besides, i dont remember using a headset for the first two games of the SSB series..(dont give me that crap that it wasnt online that time...i know it wasnt, but it was still a good game without it!!!)

I freakin' agree! I say if there is online a leaderboard is nescasary(Spelled it wrong if one of you psuedo-mods say anything I'll break your freakin' arm!).

My god the Wii owns... said:
Oh, you're really cool. Claiming yourself as superior, and topping it off with a "mature" sex analogy. Fail.

Oh, you're really cool. Claiming yourself as superior and topping it off with a 'fail' comment. Fail.

but seriously

saying fail=fail

Monsteroids said:
:rolleyes: Did I say I disliked the rest of the game, NO!

was that quote directed at you? didn't seem that way at all...

mushroomedmario said:
Oh, you're really cool. Claiming yourself as superior and topping it off with a 'fail' comment. Fail.

but seriously

saying fail=fail

was that quote directed at you? didn't seem that way at all...

Wow what a nosy little brat. Was I even talking to YOU, NO!

nosey? wow that was the most ignorant post i've ever read....

this is a ****ing forum, with threads, where multiple people read the multiple posts, if you don't want someone to respond to your post, than don't make them.

monsteroids, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

mushroomedmario said:
nosey? wow that was the most ignorant post i've ever read....

this is a ****ing forum, with threads, where multiple people read the multiple posts, if you don't want someone to respond to your post, than don't make them.

monsteroids, just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Trying the scumbag approach eh! Actually that was nosey! whether or not that person spoke to me I clarified that I never targeted the game as a whole, just the shittiest aspect of it and one nosey asshole after another posted their two cents worth. I pointed out that YOU, in fact, were nosey and now you're trying to attack me, pathetic little snot!
You posted long after that was settled, thats nosey and pathetic.

mushroomedmario said:
it was just a simple observation...calm down

i'm putting my money on 13/14

Shut up you smug little bastard! I just want a good freaking online service. Don't you dare invade my personal life! Keep on topic or go to hell! :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Gee I just think Ninty, the only company fully profiting from their cheap priced console, are not putting much effort into what they do anymore! I'm allowed to feel that way!

mushroomedmario said:
keywords 'calm down'

seriously, it's been a whole day since you've been dissapointed,you think you would of accepted it by now

Yeah I'm sorry... I have a terrible fever thats put me in a rotten mood.

I'm over it. Still don't like it but I'm feeling a little better now. Bootleg Family Guy eps help me calm down. :lol: South Park as well! I feel really hot now. Just baking! :( Oh well I guess the game'll be fine. I still think Galaxy is unappreciated as well as NMH coming February.

Last edited:
Transfixed said:
Too many of you have been caught up in this Ultra-Modern fad of everything having to be Totally Cutting-Edge or it's complete crap. Get over yourselves!

I believe that's an illogical statement because why wouldn't we want cutting edge? Other companies have already perfected this online system and are pushing forward with new ideas. Nintendo is already lagging behind. We need to step forward and compete with the "big-boys."

This is just like all the immature little turds who said they would NOT BE BUYING Metroid Prime 3: Corruption because of no ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. IDIOTS! I was laughing at you while playing through that game, having a total BLAST and knowing how much you were missing out on!
So seriously, grow up and stop acting like stupid crap like a 'shoutbox' is going to spoil your life.

I enjoy the company of others. SSBB is going to be one of the biggest hits on the Wii so they need to quit sh*ttin around and perfect the game. Go the extra mile and make this game an epic.

This is like refusing sex with a stunning-hot model because you find out she has a scar on the bottom of her foot.
WAKE UP KIDS!

Actually no.... this is like a model without a mouth and a little extra weight. You can do her all you want but in the end she ain't gonna say a word and when you look at her face you'll be a little depressed.

Last edited:
O.K. Let's just calm down for a second. If the SSBB wasn't online how would you manage? You would play with your friends and family just like you did for SSBM. If it is online but you couldn't chat at all how would you manage? Friendcodes. If you couldn't freely choose what to say within a match how would you manage? You would set your statements to: "Where do you live?", "Where you live."(To answer the question), "What is your friendcode?", and "Your friendcode." This way you can add random people that live close to you that you enjoyed playing so you can fight a human close to your skill level.

Back