what a ripoff!!!!

Mingus said:
This is Nintendo's game. They have all rights by use of every Nintendo character. Nintendo is simply using this company to develop the game.

yeah nintendo asked him to develop the game, they said "it wouldn't be smash bros if you didn't develop it" so why would they make him do anything, i'm sure all they asked him to do was put online in...

I rather NOT have MICs enabled for the Wii on the basis I don't want some 12 year old prepubescent child screaming into the mic telling me how much I sux0rz at teh games and I should go die in a car fire because he can't handle getting his ass handed to him personally. While I like the chat box feature it is equally lame I rather just not have any interaction because of it. Yeah there are times I just want to yell at the person for being a total douche for using cheap tactics on Strikers but it just teaches me I really shouldn't get mad about something so silly as such a game . I like that Super Smash will be online at least though.

mushroomedmario said:
yeah nintendo asked him to develop the game, they said "it wouldn't be smash bros if you didn't develop it" so why would they make him do anything, i'm sure all they asked him to do was put online in...

Something tells me that they gave him the opportunity to make the game. They probably made legal agreements and got everything together but as soon as they began the creation of the game, most likely, they ran into miles of redtape. I've worked with plenty of companies "and churches" to know that nobody ever lets you be. Life is about doing your best to work around all of the rules and creating something amazing with what you have available to you.

Back