What anime are you watching at the moment?

Damn that last story ark of Gintama was possibly one of the best ones.

There fighting over there placement in the character rankings.
Id have screen grabs of the funny comments (and male nudity of witch there was a lot) but there on the laptop

Tomorrow I shall start on that list I mentioned.
The 26 episode and under rule has gone as I want to include GTO, Hajime no ippo and Death Note (Naruto and Bleach are out)
But I am keeping it to ones that have finished

If theres any that you feel stand out as being really good/deep(I dont have to like them its a list of must watch ones) tell me

Last edited:
Tomorrow I shall start on that list I mentioned.
The 26 episode and under rule has gone as I want to include GTO, Hajime no ippo and Death Note (Naruto and Bleach are out)
But I am keeping it to ones that have finished

If theres any that you feel stand out as being really good/deep(I dont have to like them its a list of must watch ones) tell me
I wouldn't worry too much about episode length. Stand Alone Complex was 52 episodes and I think we can all agree it's an essential series.

I'm gonna suggest Azumanga Daioh, Planetes, Monster, and Neon Genesis Evangelion as possible inclusions (even though I personally don't think Evangelion is that great).

Also, are you just doing series or are you including films and OVAs?

I am doing films and OVAs

Edit it would help if you could give me a one sentence idea of what its about
Thusly

Death Note (D)
Student finds deaths book.

FLCL/Fooly Cooly (D)
Boy becoming a man via sillyness.

Cowboy Bebop (D)
Unlucky, down and out bounty hunters in space

Ghost in the Shell Stand alone complex (D)(note there are films)

Minamke Ke (avoid the follow ups)
Sitcom Japan style.

Saoynra Zembataso Sensei
Teacher rants about life only funny.

One Piece: 8/10
-up to the point where Luffy is fighting Buggy
-nice!
Wow
Thats

AT THE START!
It seems so lame in comparison to the later episodes

Last edited:
I am doing films and OVAs

Edit it would help if you could give me a one sentence idea of what its about
Very well. You already know Azumanga, so I'll just do the other three I mentioned.

Planetes - Drama about people who clean up space junk (it's better than it sounds).

Monster - A doctor sets out across Germany to stop a serial killer he once saved.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Kids with mental issues pilot giant mechas.

Dropped Prince of tennis
Started out well but its fastly become shite

On to
City Hunter

Rave Master: 7/10
Almost done
Interesting last part

So fricking far from the end!
Ep 56...

I'm watching Kaeyto Hitman Reborn (Not sure if I spelled it right.) If you can get past the sillyness it becomes very good.
Also watching One Piece. Currently at Luffy vs Enel in the Skypeia Arc.
I almost forgot. I'm watching Inuyasha The Final Act. So happy that it's continues.

well i'm keeping up with the latest Bleach episode like always. (currently 247. fillar arc but its surprisingly good. manga is still a million times better.)

i've started watching Needless, as well as reading the manga. manga is still ongoing while the anime is over. so far it's reminding me of S-cry-ed, but that's ok cause i liked that series.

@DPrinny: about Neon Genisis Evangelion, when Napalm said mental issues think of some of the worst you can find. then imagine them piloting 100 foot tall robots to save the world. all while getting closer to insanity with each passing episode. its a real big 'thinking' anime cause a few parts make little to no sense unless you remember every detail about everything.

So fricking far from the end!
Ep 56...
One Piece has no end

well i'm keeping up with the latest Bleach episode like always. (currently 247. fillar arc but its surprisingly good. manga is still a million times better.)
Bleach is nearly all filler

@DPrinny: about Neon Genisis Evangelion, when Napalm said mental issues think of some of the worst you can find. then imagine them piloting 100 foot tall robots to save the world. all while getting closer to insanity with each passing episode. its a real big 'thinking' anime cause a few parts make little to no sense unless you remember every detail about everything.

And to sum up in one sentence?

Back