What anime are you watching at the moment?

other than the coward the not so smart (only nice way i could put luffy) starts most of the fights and can back up his mouth.

Usopp becomes a lot better soon
Luffy also learns some new tricks

One Piece: ftw!
-Enel sounds like an ass
-bunch of weird shells...
-I just know they're going to the forbidden grounds

Alright guys. I'm in need of a very short anime (or a movie) that lasts up to 40/less eps. Hopefully it'll involve lots of action (maybe sword fights)
Is there a topic for this? If so, can someone help me out.
The reason for this is because I am making a short animation (cg film) for a school project and I need some ideas.

One Piece: 8/10
-starting to lose appeal
-Ohm has an awesome sword! Made of clouds and can transform?!

Full Metal Alc: 8/10
-restarting
-like the idea of EE (equvilent exchange)
-dead back to life? Zombies!

Alright guys. I'm in need of a very short anime (or a movie) that lasts up to 40/less eps. Hopefully it'll involve lots of action (maybe sword fights)
The reason for this is because I am making a short animation (cg film) for a school project and I need some ideas.
We don't have a thread like that yet, although Prinny mentioned wanting to do an anime recommendations thread (with an emphasis on shorter series).

By the way, I find it amusing how your definition of a "very short anime" is 40 episodes or less when most anime are only 24-26 episodes long.

We don't have a thread like that yet, although Prinny mentioned wanting to do an anime recommendations thread (with an emphasis on shorter series).

By the way, I find it amusing how your definition of a "very short anime" is 40 episodes or less when most anime are only 24-26 episodes long.

Working on it.

Will be up in the new year as I have other things to do first
(Like recover)

Working on it.

Will be up in the new year as I have other things to do first
(Like recover)
I see.

KRKanon: if you're looking for sword fights, the best example I can think of at the moment is Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal. It's a prequel to the Rurouni Kenshin series, but you don't need to have watched that (I haven't). It's only 4 episodes long and it is stunning.

I could also suggest Shigurui, although that's probably too gory for a school project.

KRKanon: if you're looking for sword fights, the best example I can think of at the moment is Rurouni Kenshin: Trust and Betrayal. It's a prequel to the Rurouni Kenshin series, but you don't need to have watched that (I haven't). It's only 4 episodes long and it is stunning.

I could also suggest Shigurui, although that's probably too gory for a school project.

Shigurui is FARKING ART!!
I think its still being streamed on Funimations site

The Kenshin seres can be watched but avoid it after the Shiso (bandage guy) fight as the story line descends into bollocks
Also the (err they all go on a boat)pirate story line can be avoided
Even if there are some fun filler story lines (the wedding ring one is funny)

I find it amusing how your definition of a "very short anime" is 40 episodes or less when most anime are only 24-26 episodes long.

glad I could amuse you. Everyone has different opinions and I said 40 because I don't remember many under that.

off the top of my head there's:
Kanon (2006) (24)
DearS (24)
Kanokon (either 12 or 24)
Hellsing (13) [one of my favs]
Cowboy Bebop (26)
Elfen Lied (about 15)
Claymore (26 I think)
Full Metal Alc (about 50)

I completely forgot about Kenshin. It's been a long time since i've seen it. The 'gory' part wouldn't matter. I just need ideas, i'm not allowed to take the actual plot from any anime

i'll start with Kenshin then

About that
Theres also sex, rape, bondage and a old man pissing his pants

So nice family viewing there

Ah.

Watching Bleach again, I skipped some episodes form season 1 so I'm restarting that =3

And the Anime I'm still on is Beet, currently episode 15.

Back