What are you doing, Right now?

Marioman said:
World Cultures homwork...BAH!

U don't like learning about other cultures??? Man how..rude....inconsiderate...and...and...DANGIT none of those words even make sense ...should have payed attention in English Language Arts.

wario2ooo said:
wozzyyyyyy....◎_◎

yup.....im trying to do that now
Trying to do World Cultures homework now or something else...

^and I could give a damn right now about other cultures...Heores is on in half an hour and I'm not missing it

Marioman said:
Trying to do World Cultures homework now or something else...

^and I could give a damn right now about other cultures...Heores is on in half an hour and I'm not missing it

Haha! Me either other cultures SUCK!! ALL I NEED TO KNOW IS ABOUT MY CITY!! NAH I DON'T EVEN NEED TO KNOW THAT!!

On southparkzone looking at this:

1113 - Guitar Queer-o - Information
Episode description: Stan and Kyle are hooked on Guitar Hero. But Stan's superior skills on the video game damage his friendship with Kyle.

Air Date: 2007-11-07 on Comedy Central

I hate GH so the title makes me giddy with laughter!

JAKE196 said:
my head hurts. . . a lot. . . . :sick:
And I've had chronic upper back pain to the point where I can't move my back for 4 years. SO HA.

Watching ESPN feeling like crap. I got sick over the weekend and am now trying to regain my health.

Came back from dinner whilst drinking Coca-Cola Cherry. Also bought a Cotton C1 on Kart Rider... It Sucks.

im tring to get this theme thing to work on my psp, but cant really figure it out, oh well. other than that im tring to decide what game i should rent from hollywood vid on thursday.

Back