What are you doing, Right now?

oh **** wazza how u feelin now ?

Eatin choc orange and laffin at my dog whos runnin in circles going eerrwwrrgh wweergghhh aaarrrgghhh at the fireworks outside , fookin numnut !

im feeling fine now.....it died down.....and they say i have a fever.....so im going to take some pills......it might make me feel wozzy....lol

Wow where are you i mean the time you posted that /above me\

im my time was 06:58 PM so just wondering where are you?

He's in California, which would have made it 11am when he posted that (I think).

Right now, I'm wondering whether to get an early night for the first time in ages, because I am shattered! Or get some Corruption time seeing as I don't get much free time lately.

MY PS3 CAME TOOOOODAYYYYY!!!! woohoo,

iv been playing a few hours of resistance, and have now been waiting nearly 2 hours for the system update to finish and its only at 52%, its dam slow.

so while i waited iv been playing Corruption, just got the spider ball, :) i remember that from metroid for my gameboy, :)

also i suggest corruption LEWI :)

Good call, I've just been playing for the last however long, but I should go to back, I'm hammered. So a quick browse round the latest then I'm off!

wario2ooo said:
no.....really sick.....went to doctor this morning around 1 in the morning

Lol i was just being a joker! (anyone watch daxflame videos?!?)

I am pretty sick too man. There is a bug going ALL over the world right now lol i have like 10 classmates sick =[[

P.S. HOPE YA GET BETTER MAN!

Back