What are you listening to??

[video=youtube;SqZ7Ehhz9zc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqZ7Ehhz9zc[/video]

Cloud - Indeterminate

[video=youtube;hQDab8vT8GU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQDab8vT8GU[/video]

Polemos

KI was one of the few games that nearly tempted me into buying an xbone but I keep hearing a PC port will be made so I can be patient. I really like Aganos' music.

Just kicking it here alone drinking a beer listening to

AND I lol'd to this because had no idea I still had this on my phone
not since I was still creating my custom Sm4sh (Wii U)

despite white fatty's dramatic nerf on 4u he is still a bad ass OG elder dragon to hunt.
NEVER FORGET WHITE FATTY'S ONE PUNCH MAN TYPE OF BULLSHIT ON MHFU LOL

Harr! What a fuckin' coincidence, I'm listenin' t' MH4U - A Lonely Tune (Variation).

despite white fatty's dramatic nerf on 4u he is still a bad ass OG elder dragon to hunt.
NEVER FORGET WHITE FATTY'S ONE PUNCH MAN TYPE OF BULLSHIT ON MHFU LOL

I'm emulatin' all'a the old Monster Hunters (pre-3U), or at least their "G" releases, some time in the distant future. Probably after Generations Ultimate 'n World violate my free time for however many years. I can't wait t' experience the most bullshit hitboxes ever. i say that as a wholeheartedly unsarcastic fanboy

Oh ****! Good vibes dude!
On the real if you have a Wii/WiiU you should homebrew it and play Monster Hunter G Wii. It's Jap exclusive (still I believe to that console) but it has an english translation patch.
If you have a PS3/PSP you should play Monster Hunter Portable 3RD. I actually still own my MHP3RD HD Ver for ps3 lol. As for my psp english patched one I got rid of it loooong ago.

Hype AF for MHGU! Got that ***** paid off already XD as for MHW I was initially hype for it and played it like crazy but it was to much like MH PC which for me personally is just a little to different? The game looks great though! and the tempered/arch tempered are crazy...BUT really? Behemoth...lol I guess you can say I've been playing Mh for so long now that I just prefer old school MH which is MHGU in this case versus the "new school" MHW. I NEED G RANK DAMMIT and well okay not gonna lie I splurged on the MHW Rathalos PS4 >.< Couldn't help it. :oops:

Welp maaah boy I sure do MISS this on my good ol' custom SSBB..

This is my beer and kick back tune ATM..(and my Smash switch menu song in the future)

After ownin' NIER for nearly a full decade, I still ain't gotten t' playin' through to the other endings.

On the real if you have a Wii/WiiU you should homebrew it and play Monster Hunter G Wii. It's Jap exclusive (still I believe to that console) but it has an english translation patch.

Hot damn, thanks for the info amigo. I figured I'd have t' emulate that one on PC, never knew it had a Wii release. I'm writin' this **** down.

Hype AF for MHGU! Got that ***** paid off already XD as for MHW I was initially hype for it and played it like crazy but it was to much like MH PC which for me personally is just a little to different? The game looks great though!

No matter whether or not I enjoy MHWorld's departure from the classic Monster Hunter forumula we all love... I'm gonna lose my **** over Funlance's improvements.

Welp maaah boy I sure do MISS this on my good ol' custom SSBB..

what a stage mod

I remember seein' that stage 'fore I ever played Monster Hunter before, harr harr.

Welp, my SashimiKARP homie in the case that you do in fact end up playing MHG-Wii here is a link for the game http://www.wiiuiso.com/showthread.php?t=392357
You'll need to create an account and then download it. It's my personal upload so no malicious BS bro. Yes, it's also English Patched (to a playable extent)

Ahhh the gunlance. It was my main for a brief period. The normal lance I main on like 3 different MH games then it went to hammer to ultimately it just being the Great Sword and that's all I **** with these days just the Great Sword XD Oh and funny enough I returned to MHW a week ago after not playing it for like 6+ months. It's been great. Lots of content to keep me busy. What brough me back was the new autumn update that's dropping next year and all the 15+ monsters that are said to be returning and or just new.....most importantly G FUCKING rank! :D

As for MHGU I had to restart my game over deleted data -__- not the first time this **** happens to me on MH games lol It's all good though. I love the game so much that I don't mind replaying my **** ahaha. I mean damn at the rate that I help out noobs all the time...**** XD.

About Smash Bros; I can't wait for the community to do some sort of Project M like mod for smash bros Ultimate.
Not sure how I feel about world of light. I mean I like it but it def isn't a subspace.

Topically;

I hear talk of Monster Hunter. That so happens to be a favorite series of mine. I pretty much use all blademaster weapons- depending on the entry to the series my most used/most proficient weapon changes. Right now I spend a lot of time on Gen. Ultimate and I mostly use lance and glaive there, but the longsword has a ton of usage too. I don't much play World anymore. Ran out of things to do too quickly and the nice visuals couldn't keep my interest. Striker lance represent, yo.

I don't much play World anymore. Ran out of things to do too quickly and the nice visuals couldn't keep my interest. Striker lance represent, yo.

Good Sir....if I could give you a million $$$ I would just for saying that.
YES YES YES! (This is NOT a WWE Daniel Bryan reference lol ) OMG That's what I've been saying this whole time about World.
I stopped playing world over a lot of reasons and notably it's because I'm to much of an "old head" when it comes to the Monster Hunter old school formula.
Barely (just recently) did I return to world and it was primarily over the autumn update this year. Honestly I don't really give two shits about the Final Fantasy and any other franchise cross over that brings a monster into MHW.

Like...cool do Cross Over's for like armor and weapons as you've done in the past Capcom...but like REALLY Behemoth in MH -____-' I stopped playing FF back at like FF10 and after
that it was just a sell out of a series. Personally FF is much like the COD series; at one point they were the hype, the talk, the obsession, the POPULAR/COOL thing, but since has fallen from any "grace". Moving on -> MHGU on the Switch XD Now that's one game I am heavily playing. Just hunted me a **** of Diablos tonight (my fav <3) and of course
me being me Diablos carted my ass to camp over me getting greedy with them horn hits LOL

Say Fox; What do you think about MonHun Diaries? MH in Smash Bros Ultimate? MH in Marvel vs Capcom INFINITE? And lastly what's your wish list for MHW's autumn content update?

And being on topic. This is what I was listening too! Have left over beer and **** from the holidays lol So gotta chill my dudes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Topically;

Like...cool do Cross Over's for like armor and weapons as you've done in the past Capcom...but like REALLY Behemoth in MH -____-' I stopped playing FF back at like FF10 and after that it was just a sell out of a series. Personally FF is much like the COD series; at one point they were the hype, the talk, the obsession, the POPULAR/COOL thing, but since has fallen from any "grace". Moving on -> MHGU on the Switch XD Now that's one game I am heavily playing. Just hunted me a **** of Diablos tonight (my fav <3) and of course
me being me Diablos carted my ass to camp over me getting greedy with them horn hits LOL

I don't hate World or anything. It just didn't keep my attention nearly as well as GU. It could be my nostalgic bias since I've been playing MH for a long time, but whatever the reason is it just didn't hit towards the top of my list of favorite Monster Hunters. There are some things I like about it. Odogaron is a really cool monster, the environments are a little more creative than in other MH games and I do like the seasonal changes to the hub. I kind of sneer at the difficulty though. Typically the game is very easy to solo until you get to Kulve Tarroth and Behemoth. Then it's increased past expectations exponentially and it just feels jarring. Also... why Uragaan and Lavasioth and not something people don't hate or feel contempt for? After 3 Ultimate, nobody is an Uragaan fan and Lavasioth never had any to begin with. We could have had something more iconic. Like Brachydios for example.

Say Fox; What do you think about MonHun Diaries? MH in Smash Bros Ultimate? MH in Marvel vs Capcom INFINITE? And lastly what's your wish list for MHW's autumn content update?

Monster Hunter Diaries doesn't look like my kinda thing at all sadly. I wish I had more to say about it but that's really it. MH Stories was the same thing. I bought it and tried to like it, but I just couldn't stay interested.

I've been pretty confident in a Monster Hunter playable character since we found out Rathalos would be a boss in the World of Light. Maybe the hunter and his palico or something, there's a ton of ways to do it. MVCI has a pretty good concept going, though I don't like that she speaks. I definitely like that they use the Golem Blade and Spectral Demolishers as weapons in her base set, that's awesome of them.

As for content... I don't really know what you mean, the Autumn Festival has passed. Unless you're talking about the Iceborne expansion. Then I have a lot of wishlist items. Firstly I want a solid confirmation that the additional rank remark is actually referring to G-rank and not something else. I'm also really interested in the new movesets they were talking about to see how they change the weapons I use. One thing I do really like about World is that there's no blademaster/gunner split in armor so that finally got me using bows and bowguns from time to time so I'm hoping it makes them more accessible. Also hoping for a nerf to the cluster bombs. Or remove them entirely. If they're talking about an icy world, I'm hoping that brings Ukanlos to World, but we'll just have to wait and see. The little red eye bit at the end seems like a hint at adding Nargacuga to the game, but I don't really feel that confident that it is since Nragacuga wasn't exactly an end-game monster. He was always something like tier 2 out of 4 and it would feel a little weird to me for them to use him as promotional material. Then again, that's the pragmatic side of me speaking. Nargacuga has a lot of fans and it certainly is a very marketable monster, so I could be wrong. The one thing I can't shake is the way they spell the name of the expansion. I think Iceborne may bring a dovahkiin crossover with it at some point.

Welp, my SashimiKARP homie in the case that you do in fact end up playing MHG-Wii here is a link for the game http://www.wiiuiso.com/showthread.php?t=392357
You'll need to create an account and then download it. It's my personal upload so no malicious BS bro. Yes, it's also English Patched (to a playable extent)

'N a Merry Fishmas t' you to my amigo, hot damn. Thank you kindly.

tLIG3lb.jpg

What brough me back was the new autumn update that's dropping next year and all the 15+ monsters that are said to be returning and or just new.....most importantly G FUCKING rank! :D

I ain't been able t' touch even the base game yet 'n the Iceborne trailer had me excited, harr harr. I've heard how easy MHWorld is since there's quite literally only a handful'a quests that won't scale monster HP for a single player (as Fox mentioned.) A G-rank expansion'l likely do me good t' keep me more interested in the endgame. Surely G-rank tempered'l be nasty bastards, even if they die quick.

As for MHGU I had to restart my game over deleted data -__- not the first time this **** happens to me on MH games lol It's all good though. I love the game so much that I don't mind replaying my **** ahaha. I mean damn at the rate that I help out noobs all the time...**** XD.

Bloody hell, I had save troubles myself. Lost my MHGen save some months 'fore GU dropped. Had t' play through GU from scratch. Honestly had me quite bitter, struggled t' enjoy all'a High-rank, even with alchemy 'n valor toys and whatnot t' enjoy. Grand time in G-rank though with all the new content, aye. All's well that ends well eh?

Not sure how I feel about world of light. I mean I like it but it def isn't a subspace.

more like world of shite

I hear talk of Monster Hunter. That so happens to be a favorite series of mine.

L6GbDIC.png

I pretty much use all blademaster weapons- depending on the entry to the series my most used/most proficient weapon changes. the longsword has a ton of usage. Striker lance represent, yo.

L6GbDIC.png

I've been gunner a fair bit though, lots'a HBG in 3U, more Bow, fair bit'a all gunner weapons in Generations. Valor HBG is so silly-overpowered I can't wait t' get into it. It's worth gettin' my **** pushed in by hyper monster one-shots...

I've been pretty confident in a Monster Hunter playable character since we found out Rathalos would be a boss in the World of Light. Maybe the hunter and his palico or something, there's a ton of ways to do it.

If we got a hunter, or just any MH character as DLC, I'd completely lose my ****, all aboard the hype train. I'd be more stoked than I was for Cloud Strife. The reveal trailer would have me boundin' around like those exaggeratin' goons in the reaction videos, harr harr. I'm prayin' we hunters do get a Smash representative.

'los boss is still really fuckin cool though

MVCI has a pretty good concept going, though I don't like that she speaks. I definitely like that they use the Golem Blade and Spectral Demolishers as weapons in her base set, that's awesome of them.

I'm honestly sad that game flopped harder than a 'Karp. The Hunter's presence in it lowers the chance of a Smash cross-over, 'n it was for ****-all since that game's 'bout as dead as "Wiichat." Bah.

I'm hoping that brings Ukanlos to World

my longsword is gonna trip your lancing ass like its 2009 brawl, ukanlos can get ukanlost

Back