What did you do?

i had a thread like this on ninstation :]
and you beat me to it on here :[
o well i looked up rumble fighter which turned out to be quite pleasing. also i got sick and lied in bed for 2 days :/ then i continued my training for WBL(which seems like a huge let down now )
and i also refreshed wiichat every two seconds in hope it'd be back up.
how about you?

That game is so much fun. I've been addicted to it forever.

Well I mostly just studies for my midterms. Nothing all too exciting; I wouldn't have had much of a chance to get on even if it was up.

Happy, yay. I didn't think you'd be back!

I checked to see if it was there every time I was online. BUT, I spoke to Adam too. Hopefully, that will somehow indicate that I have a life.

Hmm, had some classes, did some homework, did quite a bit of drinking (have to love beer pong), hung out with friends, and rocked some XBL with the homies.

I continued on with my life.and joined another forum XD

Haha, this is like if Wii Chat just started.

Haha, this is like if Wii Chat just started.

Yea that's exactly what it's like. I may not post nearly as much as I used to, but I still get on here and check around every day or two, so when it was down I was like hmm, what to do on the internet now?

I revised. You'd think with WiiChat being down, I would have revised a lot. Well, I didn't.

Yea that's exactly what it's like. I may not post nearly as much as I used to, but I still get on here and check around every day or two, so when it was down I was like hmm, what to do on the internet now?

Yeah, me too. Thank God Sremick made that forum.

Isn't that always fun?

I'm sure Super Modding on a Wii Forum has the girls drooling over you.

I got an A on a math test!

I'm sure asking to be a mod on said forum has the girls drooling over you.

Just my usual stuff (Wii, computer, studying for midterms, talking to friends, etc.)
Glad WiiChat's back up and running though.

Back