What did you lose your gaming virginity on...

The Atari 2600 was my first foray into the world of video games. I couldn't tell you the title of the first game I played though. Probably either Asteroids or Breakout.

Twas the day of Bodines' 5th birthday and all through the house, everyone was partying, even a mouse... or should I say, hedgehog.

I begged my parents for the whole 4 short years of my life for a Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog, finally when I turned 5, my dream came true as I was given a big black plastic box containing a Sega Genesis, two controllers, all of the necessary cords, and Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Fun fact: I've played Sonic the Hedgehog 2 at LEAST once a month every year since I was 5. To this day I still play the hell out of it. I don't personally know of anyone as good at that game as me... and I honestly don't think there's that many people out there that is as good as me at that game. In fact, I was a mesely 1 minute and 23 seconds away from beating the game in it's world record time. I will do it though, someday.

Well Ironicly for me it was Super mario rpg, I still play it today, :p lol
I was like 8 when i played it, never had a snes tho, and back then emulators were crap, lol
I just beat it for my 6time last week

the original sonic the hedgehog. the first game i ever beat was pokemon yellow though. i loved my gameboy:)

The first game that I played over and over to the best of my knowledge was LEGO Island for the PC. I miss that game... :(

i definately broke my gamer verginity on the N64, mariocart. i played that game over and over and over again! along with harvest moon.

SNES: Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World. I hate how the GBA version of SMW "changed" my feelings towards the game. :(

I hated how they added in voice acting for Mario. Plus, I didn't like the new way of collecting the Yoshi coins.

I guess I just don't like how it was changed. It kinda ruined the nostalgia for me.

When I was seven and a shiny PlayStation System was brought home along with alot of games for it, I remember having a particular fondness for Grandia, Star Ocean: The Second Story and some racing game called Running Wild.

Back