What does everyone do for a living?

BrandonMcAuslan

Special Olympics Medalist
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Since I'm not allowed to talk about my job in any "public forum" (Its boring anyway...) I was wondering what everyone else did for their cash? (Or if student what are you studying?)

Well I used to be a part-time waiter but I quit a month ago because it was crap pay. I've just left school and going to go to College in september to study ICT, national diplomer for IT practioners and software development. Sounds pretty cool, and it gets me into university at the end of the course :)
Lee.J

I',m still at school lol, just getting highers now before i try for uni's, Not sure which type of career a'll do though.

I also work as a waiter type person.

javjaoll said:
I',m still at school lol, just getting highers now before i try for uni's, Not sure which type of career a'll do though.

I also work as a waiter type person.

Oh really? Do you work in a restaurant or hotel, I worked in a hotel and having my prom there later this month. What a disaster, my old boss is going to give me the evils for quitting :lol:
Lee

lol, i work in a takeaway, but if my bro doesn't come down from Glasgow (at uni, but finished just now) i have to work in the resturant, but i might get a job as a waiter at the Station Hotel in a few weeks (just after school finishes)

javjaoll said:
lol, i work in a takeaway, but if my bro doesn't come down from Glasgow (at uni, but finished just now) i have to work in the resturant, but i might get a job as a waiter at the Station Hotel in a few weeks (just after school finishes)

Sounds good, you in yr 11?

I'm in Scotland:D, But i'm in 5th year, which is the year you would do highers and their what you need for university etc, or it might be easy to figure out by im 16 this Autumn, and got 2 more years left in school.

I want to work at toys 'r' us near me during the summer, i practically know everyone who works there lol seeing as its right near my house well like 30mins away by walk.

For a living i basically dont live right now XD, exams have tooken life away from me, im studying maths,chemistry,biology,law, and AS RE and critical thinking, hoping to get the grades need to get me into my Law course at uni, but if i get better then ABB required im reapplying for medicine lol.

MztikalAce said:
I want to work at toys 'r' us near me during the summer, i practically know everyone who works there lol seeing as its right near my house well like 30mins away by walk.

For a living i basically dont live right now XD, exams have tooken life away from me, im studying maths,chemistry,biology,law, and AS RE and critical thinking, hoping to get the grades need to get me into my Law course at uni, but if i get better then ABB required im reapplying for medicine lol.

I studied Law. If you are going to do so as well prepare to continue not having a life for the next 4 years as well. lol.
Toys R us sounds well more fun than a law degree... But pays approx minimum wage :sad:

I'm a student. Science and Technology.

I intend to work in Summer, in a restaurant. And I'm currently helping the development of my father's website (online store), by doing banners, and I'm winning money for it :)

I hope that one day I will work in/with Design/Marketing companys, like my father's for example.

Back