What does everyone do for a living?

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I studied Law. If you are going to do so as well prepare to continue not having a life for the next 4 years as well. lol.
Toys R us sounds well more fun than a law degree... But pays approx minimum wage :sad:

well law was my backup, i was planing to go to medicine didnt get in, and well im still hoping to get into medicine next year.

everyone where I live works at Winn Dick Me(Winn Dixie) I have an application in their computer but never went to verify it. So I work as an electrician with my dad and get paid under the counter $10 an hour unlike Winn Dick ME which pays $7.56 an hour which still isnt that bad, when your a teenager.

i've got one semester left of college... then i'll be a p.e. teacher and basketball coach. right now for money, i work at a golf course and play poker.

I currently work at a cornerstore and am taking the summer off of school. I tried balancing full time college and 40hrs/week of work last semester and struggled pretty bad. Going for computer programming

I am a student at the Univerisy of Houston..but will be going to study to México at the Tec University.

I am a full-time student studying Genetic Engineering at University. I did work in a super-market as a part-time employee before, but I don't work anymore.

Currently I do nothing. I'm doing GCSE's at the moment (only got 1 more left - tomorrow) aaand I'm gonna do a bit of Job Hunting for the Summer, probably just working in retail stacking shelves or something fun like that.

MztikalAce said:
well law was my backup, i was planing to go to medicine didnt get in, and well im still hoping to get into medicine next year.
#

Hey you get to poke Cadavers at med school! :thumbsup:

And as for the person who says to make money they play poker --- Not if you're as sh*t as me at poker you don't.:lol:

Last edited:
I have my own small business to help pay for my special needs (I.E. the urge to make my Camaro wicked fast.) as well as college. I am majoring in automotive performance and custom cars.

Just finished Uni. Working for Fujitsu at the moment, start my new post in September Network Practitioning, hopefully with Microsoft. Actually hoping to go to America for a year with Fujitsu.

I'm a Web Applicaitions Developer, create web applications, CMS, web sites, computer games. and i play poker, online and live tournys.

Back