What if SSBB had (Co-op Adventure mode)

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Ok i'm gona try and give another crack at making another decent topic lol-

Now i'm thinking Online Or Just plain ol' Co-op mode in Adventure mode, If they really amped Adventure mode and pluss the new things that are in it- Wouldn't it be awsome to have some help OR!, It could be like a race you would fight eachother to the finish line :D, I think Online Co-op would be great but i'd say about 1-2 people in Co-op Adventure mode, I was thinking of 4 but all would be is just another Stage, But with 2 people i think it would get a little more competitive- One thing to keep the fun up is not showing the character you or your opponent has that way it could be anybody so you never know what is going to happen but yeah i know its a bad thing to because one could be slower than the other, Remember it's just a idea.. A/w 'IF' Adventure mode does become Co-op 'AND' online i think its another great idea for more character advantages and disadvantages to each character, But this is just another idea x-x.. But i really don't see why it shouldn't Co-op if anything it should be optional so..

Your thoughts?..

that would be cool =O in fact what if the mario and kirby deal of THIS world is like they are co op together in fighting? well highly unlikely but im just guessing with a opinion. What do u think?

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
that would be cool =O in fact what if the mario and kirby deal of THIS world is like they are co op together in fighting? well highly unlikely but im just guessing with a opinion. What do u think?
Well i notice in that old clip of the SSBB preview to where mario and kirby were doing some cooking thing it makes me wonder if there are going to be certain Good Bad thing going on.. Obviously Kirby and Mario have been always been the good guys.. But it as you look at the "This world" update, MARIO is breaking the rules.. But it makes me think that if mario has a rival on SSBB not bowser or wario.. But someone of greater importance through out the SuperSmashBros. Series.. maby that lil' robot looking dude.. We'll have to see in the future :,

EDIT:
If we would have seen the "This World" Update in video form we could have gotten a little more info on the surroundings.. and how Metaknight's ship comes in and the Purple robot dude comes in as a 'Purple Poof'.. i wana say Metaknight has relations in this but.. Anything is possible..

Last edited:
Nintendo wouldn't do that. To many "strangers" to play WITH kids online. HAHA.

online-co op would be terrible, just like it is in every game, i mean it takes a long time, and yours or your ally's connection could disconnect for a split second and that owuld ruin your experience, secondly i fyou want to take a break, you can't pause it or anything, so your ally would be waiting for you

thirdly, you might bump into someone that has hardly any skill at all, than you would be spending half your time making sure he dosn't die rather concentrating on the objective

fourth) you ghuys might have different objectives i.e. how you got luigi in melee, if one person wanted to do that, but the other person just wanted to finish the level as fast as possible

online co-op would suck

but regular co-op could work, but i dont' see the point, i'd rather just fight them and leave co-op when i'm playing by myself

This is what i would do
1.Have a battel co-op like in 1p but it's 2-4 playes if you wanted to do it like that in zelda 4 swords gcn over house lan on on 1 system
2.Have in-line game play but have age restrtions like you have to be 13 or older becuae is going to be t or even m
3.regon lock
and thats all i have to say

Brawler24 said:
That would be awesome. Co-op is great in any game let alone brawl. I would think that they would only have it as a one system co-op. Online co-op would just have too many problems.
If online co-op Have head sets

Well how about a 2-8 co-op or have a small lan co-op you have to use lan cards and cant go over the internet
and a good plan for a co-op game would be
The legend of zelda games somthing like 4 sords

Sounds good to me.

Seeing as how my friend (who plays smash with me the most, and sucks) is absolutely addicted to adventure mode (has to play it every time we play smash. I dont really undestand, I played it once and absolutely hated it), and I dont particularly like watching him running around like an idiot and laughing at the success of killing goombas, yes, I think this would be great.

Back