What Is Its About Wii-Chat!

Monsteroids said:
I really like Kumoriken, Prinny, Sovietio, Cappin', WWL2P, Wario2ooo, iRAWR, Byu(truly mature), Frogger, Squall, rach, En4Neo, gamerdude, Demonflair, Popert, Syntax, Mitch, Brawny and Dillon. I'm sure theres more, but I forgot y'all.

Ohh why thank you dude =]

If I made a list, you'd be on there :thumbsup:

I would say that it's the community is what makes this forum so addictive.

It's addicting because of the literate, mature people to converse with =)

lolz to Frogger, and what I love about WiiChat is, Ppl here know there stuff, Smart, MAture, and Forgiving. When we had that phase where we had about 3 spammers in a week. I kept poting and telling them off. I was also spaming, But you guys forgave me. Ohh and you all have great taste in music, im after getting several posts about Billy Talent, and don't ask why, just look to the left lolz

im on wiichat every day

and i like to come here because most of my friends are here

and everyone is funny and nice

I am always here and this is the only forum of any kind I post on.

People here are awesome!

Oh, you didn't hear? They actually found a way to turn nicotine into a gas. i0n figured out a way to have our computers output it whenever we're on Wiichat. Its really very interesting, it surely explains why he doesn't bother to come here anymore, theres nobody leaving!

On top of that, there are just some incredible people here. People that I think of much more highly than my 'real' friends.

I simply love WiiChat for the great members and the even greater drama. :lol:
It is a great place to unwind and talk to your friends. :)

Byuakuya said:
I simply love WiiChat for the great members and the even greater drama. :lol:
It is a great place to unwind and talk to your friends. :)

There is no drama on this site. Wiichat's as bland as they come.

This is the place where I get wound up. :yesnod: It takes MSN to cool me down. :lol:

Brawny said:
There is no drama on this site. Wiichat's as bland as they come.

This is the place where I get wound up. :yesnod: It takes MSN to cool me down. :lol:
Everyone seems to have a different opinion. :)

Back