What is the worst injury that has happen to you?

Worst injury I've had was back in 7th grade, there was this grass incline in the middle of campus and I was talking to someone walking backwards down it, and fell backwards. Using my left arm to break my fall, it actually broke both bones in my left forearm. This was while leaving school headed for the buses, so I then proceeded to ride the bus home... Not my most intelligent moment, lucky for me my mom didn't work that day and she drove me to the hospital. Essentially it broke 3 inches from my wrist and my ulna slid in line with my radius, and the piece of my radius was just kinda out there.

Seeing as I've never broken anything, it would have to be when...

I was all excited about something and as I was kinda running downstairs the stairs I lost my footing so I quickly jumped so I could land at the bottom. Only thing is, I jumped too high, and we have this support beam, wall thing above the stairs or steel. And I whacked my head just above my hair line from left to right, left a cut around...0.7mm deep and 5cm across. I landed flat on my ass and was more inclined to worry about my ass because I landed on my tail bone which hurt like hell. So I crawled off the stairs and into the lounge room.

And then the pain shifted from my ass to my head again, and I helt my hand up to my head and I saw blood on it, then it started dripping prefusely(sp?) on the carpet(luckily it was only a rug thing) and so I quickly ran to the kitchen tow ash it for some stupid reason, as I rubbed my hair the blood sort of just sprayed all around the place and wasn't gonna slow down.

So I quickly got some stair towels and pressed down on my head whislt standing up, I walked slowly upstair to my mum who nearly had a heart attack. We were debating going to the hospital but luckily we did because I ended up needing 7 stitches. And I swear that local anasthetic he gave me didn't do ****, I could feel every little pin prick.

When I got home since my mum had to go out to dinner with some old friends, my dad had taken me to the hospital, my sister was tudoring and my brother got home late from uni the kitchen looked like a murder scene complete with a few blood marked footprints. I can still feel the scar even though it happened mid or early last year.

I used to be what many people call a "pro skater". I was never famous, but I landed almost anything. From a pop shove it to a back flip.

One day I was in the skate park. My friends all dared me to do two back flips, one quickly after the other. Me, the "badass mother ****er", said I would. So I went to the ramp.

I did one flip, but when I was about to do the second, my head hit the corner of the ramp. I fell out of the ramp. My two legs were fractured, my crane was fractured, my face was fractured, my left arm was fractured. I think some other things happened to. I think I was left in a ridiculously large coma.

I was in the hospital for a very long time. I almost died.

And the funny things is, I still skate.

:O Are you still friends with the bumbheads who dared you?...Did they help you?

Yeah, I'm still friends with them Two of them are like brothers to me, haha.

And yes, they helped me.

Never really had any serious injuries.(compared to some others in this thread)
I've never broken a bone, but I have had a rusty spike driven into my leg (playing around the tractor), and a nail in my foot.
Never had anything more serious than that.

I used to be what many people call a "pro skater". I was never famous, but I landed almost anything. From a pop shove it to a back flip.

One day I was in the skate park. My friends all dared me to do two back flips, one quickly after the other. Me, the "badass mother ****er", said I would. So I went to the ramp.

I did one flip, but when I was about to do the second, my head hit the corner of the ramp. I fell out of the ramp. My two legs were fractured, my crane was fractured, my face was fractured, my left arm was fractured. I think some other things happened to. I think I was left in a ridiculously large coma.

I was in the hospital for a very long time. I almost died.

WTF!You still skate after that?
Last year in school during PE(physicall education)there was a ramp with this rail and everyday instead of going around it I used to put my two hands on it and hop it.It is bout 5 feet off the ground.So I have this friend that is a moron and always hopped it by only putting one hand on the rail and jumping it and I wantedto do it too.So I put one hand on the rail and I tried to hop it and when I tried my foot hit the rail and I blanked out since I hit my head on the concrete.I got up quick and I saw everyone looking at me so I had to go to the nurse and my mom picked me up and I went to the doctors.My right side of the face was all bleeding and scraped.Lesson of the story
Don't do what your moron friends do.

heck yeah!
people think that b/c you were seriously injured doing something, then you would "smarten up" and quit it. ive been back on a bike since my accident. why not? just goes to prove that i am invincible (noone has proven me wrong yet).

now that people are mentioning rods plates, ive got rods down my entire left leg, but not knee, and plates holding my left arm together. then theres my cheeks, nose, and eye sockets, which are for the most part pure metal/ :)

On Wednesday my high school had a competition between the freshman,sophmore,junior,& senior cheerleaders.The freshman got this kid and threw him about 9-10 feet up high and he landed on part of his head and on his back and on the floor.I didn't see but people told me that he suffered a concusion.He had to go to the hospital.

Everybody his video is on YouTube and it's hilarious.It happens around 45 secons after it starts.It is called
PHS Freshman Cheer
You should see it since it's very funny.

Everybody his video is on YouTube and it's hilarious.It happens around 45 secons after it starts.It is called
PHS Freshman Cheer
You should see it since it's very funny.

Um, seriously?

I'm gonna pass on that, sorry.

I got a stick in my head when i was tobogganing once O_O i had to have surgery two times because the stitches fell out as soon as i got home the first time O:

Back