Embarrassing/Funny Stories

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
So we've all had our fair share of embarrassing, funny and scary stories so I thought it would be interesting to hear about other peoples stories. So I guess I'll start.

Every year my family and I tend to spend a week up in Whistler, BC where we will usually go snowboarding, mountain biking etc. So a couple of years ago we were mountain biking through areas around the village when we came across a mountain bike park. So I decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately my bike only had one gear so as I am going down this small hill and trying to pedal up a steeper one my I don't make it and my bike begins to go backwards down the hill. As I am heading down the hill backwards my bike hits a piece of wood and I am thrown off my bike into a puddle....As for my family they just laughed....Not my best moment..

I will post more stories later...

One day, I ran out of tacos.:scared:

...and also farted in the library on a metal chair.:blush2:

Last edited:
Haha my sisters friends text her @ 6am to see if shes gonna be home later on so they could come over and play Wii

Dumbass_Luigi said:
One day, I ran out of tacos.:scared:

...and also farted in the library on a metal chair.:blush2:
HAHA!:thumbsup: GOOD JOB.

Ohh! Another thing happened....Okay, I was laying down, cat comes up, i pet him, then i smell something nasty.....MY CAT JUST FARTED OUT HIS DEADLIEST FART ON ME!!!!

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
my face landed in my friends cleavage in the middle of class
What happened next?

i accedently aplied for a job when i was 8 somehow the girl belived me on te phone that i was 14 when clearly my voice was childish (it was for babysitting)

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Ohh! Another thing happened....Okay, I was laying down, cat comes up, i pet him, then i smell something nasty.....MY CAT JUST FARTED OUT HIS DEADLIEST FART ON ME!!!!

What happened next?

:lol: :lol:

Here's one, me and a few friends were making like a den in a some woods, when we finally finished i climbed on top and there was like a bit of wood which was important to structer of the den anyways we thought it was strong i sat on it, it snapped, the whole thing collapses under me:)

it was funny but it hurt:lol:

i have a novel of stupid stories but right now im going to write probably one of the funniest things thats ever happend to me by far

one day i was at work. i was FRESH out of the academy it was my first week. went i went to work it was the end of spring begining of summer and i drove into the bronx in my boyfriends xterra at the time (he has Fraternal Order of Police or FOP licence plates). the weather was a bit hott so i wore my shorts and a tight tank top. i guess my commander didnt realize it was me thought i was one of the under covers and asked me if i was ready for the protitution sting that was going on. i looked at him like wtf are you talking about. and said to him "undercover?? already?" and he said to me "yeah youve been doing this for years what do you mean already?" so then i said "sir its my first week here!" hes like wait "so youre new and in that cop car" (because my bf has almost 10 years on the job as of august and when he had that car he was going on 9 thats why he thought that xterra was mine). then i had to explain it was my bfs and that i was new and that this was my first time really during the 4X12 shift at that precinct.

the commander then yelled at me for dressing "improperly" saying that my shorts were too tight/small and that my cleavage was hanging out (meanwhile it wasnt that bad). we still laugh about it to this day. (no i didnt get writtin up or anything)

highly embarassing to show up to work and think youre an undercover hooker lmao

Was on a school trip in Germany once and this awesome teacher Clive came with us. We went on one of those road trains round the city to see the 'sights'.

Well all the other caradges with our lot were just sitting there bored to death while we were all messing about and joking in ours, Clive came in ours with us.

We notices that everyone was carrying rucksacks in this city so we started shouting RUCKSACK out the window every time we saw one. Clive is about 70 years old (he's retired from teaching but came with us anyway) and was joining in with the shouting lol.

Then I began to press my face up again the window and pull faces at people (childish I know) and everybody I was doing it too was laughing. Well then Clive tried it and these two women looked REALLY shocked and stuck their middle finger up to him ^-^ Heheheh

Twas fun.. I'll have to find some pictures

OK i was at school and these girls where talking to each other abou thier backgounrds and heritages, and Jo says, "Oh, my Dad was Chinese."
I turn around and blurt out, "Was Chinese?" not releasing what she had ment.
There was like 10 seconds of solid silence, and then "OMG I am so stupid."
We are now good friends.

I fell out of a tree in front of the girl that I liked at the time. I couldn't face her for a while after that. It was the most embarassing moment that I can remember.

First day in our new Chemistry class and the teacher is reading everyones names on the register and he stops and goes 'OMG WHAT IS THAT?!' and he's like trying to say this name, well me and my friend start laughing.. my friends name is Liat and it was her name that he was trying to say, we told him that and he felt soooo bad because he thought there'd been a spelling mistake.

Back