What is your favorite GameCube game?

Hmm...
LOZ: Wind Waker
Super Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (I used to LOOOVEE the wrestling place :))
Luigi's Mansion
Zelda's Collector Series :)
Mario Kart: DOUBLE DASH!
ETC :)
I Miss GAMECUBE :(

xtreme racing i think I don't remember the name but it was awesome

Legend of Zelda twilight princess, Super Smash melee, metroid prime(awesome game), metroid prime 3(awesome game), didnt really like metroid prime 2 it was boring except for DARK SAMUS She is AWESOME!!!

Legend of Zelda twilight princess

Ah, I forgot TP was a 'Cube game too. I only have the Wii version, but I'd prefer a Gamecube controller regardless.

Melee and Paper Mario: the Thousand Year Door were epic; if my Melee disc still worked, I'd still play it for nostalgia occasionally. Already beat Paper Mario 5 times though, lol.

Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, Star Fox Assault, Super Smash Bros Melee, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Super Mario Sunshine, Sonic Adventure DX (Director's Cut), Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, Pokemon Colosseum, and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

hard to choose...

for multiplayer i have to say that Super Smash Brothers Melee was beautiful and it stands as my favorite multiplayer game of the last generation.

for single player i have to say that i prefered Xbox games like Halo: Combat Evolved or Shadow of the Colossus for the PlayStation 2... BUT!! the gamecube has the best Zelda game yet... The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess so that one may be my favorite game for the Gamecube.

Gamecube games i own with my own personal rating:

Super Smash Bros. Melee ---------------- 10 out of 10
Mario Kart Dobule Dash ------------------ 9.5 out of 10
F-Zero GX ------------------------------ 9.8 out of 10
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess --- 10 out of 10
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker -------- 9.5 out of 10
Super Mario Sunshine -------------------- 7.5 out of 10
Starfox Assault -------------------------- 7.0 out of 10
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes ------- 10 out of 10
Mario Party 7 ---------------------------- 7.0 out of 10
Resident Evil 4 --------------------------- 10 out of 10
Super Mario Strikers ---------------------- 9.0 out of 10
Soul Calibur II ---------------------------- 9.5 out of 10
Metroid Prime ----------------------------- 9.8 out of 10
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes ------------------- 9.9 out of 10

And you all have to know that yeah, the Gamecube had the best Soul Calibur II and Resident Evil 4 versions, MUCH MUCH better than the PlayStation 2 versions

Metroid Prime was my personal favourite, all that action, adventure, and mysterious creature known as the Metroid Prime.

1. Metroid Prime
2. Wind Waker
3. Twilight Princess
4. Super Smash Bros. Melee
5. Metroid Prime 2 Echos
6. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes

Back