What is your favorite sport?

I still maintain Baseball as my favorite official sport. Basketball is up there if only for the nostalgia.

Golf...and yes, what the guys do on the PGA tour is a sport! LOL :lol: It will be in the next Olympics after all.

Yeppers...they are actually building a golf course in Rio just for the Olympics in 2016...should be interesting to see Tiger Woods win a major championship in real life, in his own video game, and in the Olympics - in the same year! :thumbsup:

Yeppers...they are actually building a golf course in Rio just for the Olympics in 2016...should be interesting to see Tiger Woods win a major championship in real life, in his own video game, and in the Olympics - in the same year! :thumbsup:

oh my god thats awesome

I might actually watch the Olympics come 2016. :lol:

They are debating whether to include pole dancing also. :p

All in favor, like my post. ... What? No, I'm not tryin' to be a "like whore". Absolutely most definitely not. ;)

Golf already has poles...18 of them...they extend out from holes...that you put your balls in...wait...what the ?!!?!? hey!

Agreed - I won't be posting any pictures of THAT dirty sport on this forum! Noooo sir!
natalie-gulbis.jpgLPGA Tour Star, Natalie Gulbis won't either.

:ee5k:, but i still like taylor swift better

You wouldn't if you googled Natalie's non-golf pictures...she's the only LPGA star I know of that is also a swimsuit model! :thumbsup:

Oh and to get this back on topic (regrettably...), I also like basketball...though not as much as golf...hehehe

Competitive shooting is also high on my list of favorite sports. Loves me the smell of gunpowder.

Golf already has poles...18 of them...they extend out from holes...that you put your balls in...wait...what the ?!!?!? hey!

And I thought I was good at twistin' innocent things into innuendos. :lol:

Back