What is your favorite sport?

football is good. Go packers! baseball and basketball. golf is good too.

I argee with u in one thing FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!
packers??? Come on really it's all about the SAINTS!!!!! U now it and very else does to ok
And ok I'll give u baseball and basketball but golf man that's the worse I now that sucks

[eFo]Joker;1128076 said:
Football (soccer) is the best, just ask the world. :)

A ur right FOOTBALL is the best in the world not a big fan of soccer but it's kool too I also like basketball I think that the 3 best sports to play is
#1:FOOTBALL
#2:BASKETBALL
#3:SOCCER

[eFo]Joker;1128076 said:

A ur right FOOTBALL is the best in the world not a big fan of soccer but it's kool too I also like basketball I think that the 3 best sports to play is

Soccer is actually the best bro. In the us you think football and basketball are best paying. But EVERYWHERE EXCEPT USA ITS THE BIGGEST SPORT

[eFo]Joker;1128076 said:

Soccer is actually the best bro. In the us you think football and basketball are best paying. But EVERYWHERE EXCEPT USA ITS THE BIGGEST SPORT
Oh ok didn't now that but to me it's FOOTBALL we all got different chooses

Handball lmao.They barely use there feet...its a good sport but not better than soccer.(futbol)

Back