What Pisses You Off?

Harriet Harman. Stupid *****.
She's that one who won't shut up about the lack of women in the cabinet, right? I'm all for gender equality, but not through positive discrimination and quotas like she wants. They should just pick the right person for the job regardless of gender (not that I think most of the government are any good at their jobs, but that's another issue...).

Too many twits make a twat:lol:

Precisely.

I also read something about her wanting to give employers the right to discriminate against men? Now that's just bloody preposterous. I'm slowly giving up with labour. I really am.

Given, I'd rather have Labour in than that bloody Cameron prat, though.
So what your saying is she wants racism to happen? that ***** must die

Gwen Steffani's Holla Back Girl (something like that) song. I hate that song.

They don't do that much out side the clan/cod section thanks to my firmness with them.
(Well ok they do do PMs but they can be ignored)

When there is a double turn lane, the car in the inside lane MUST stay in the inside lane when they complete their turn. I get lots of morons in the inside lane who swing wide and turn into my lane, cutting me off.

heh, i do that :tongue: but only when theres no one turning into that lane, if theres someone turning into the lane aswell, then i keep to my current lane. even tho its kinda illegal.

what pisses me off? morons travelling 40 in a 60 zone, overtaking lane comes up, they go to 65. when the overtaking lane finishes its back to 40 agian. i've been known to cross double white lines ( illegal) to get past them, only because they are being c***heads...

Dprinny COD might take over this site seeing how we always have new members and they always want to start a new thread about it

Dprinny COD might take over this site seeing how we always have new members and they always want to start a new thread about it

I keep them in line.
Regard the Friend code section
Its not all "COD MW FCS" threads

Clans recruiting for COD.

ani132.gif

CoD for Wii isnt even that good compared to the other versions. At least, thats what Ive heard.

Why cant they just buy a damn PS3 and clutter up some other forum?

Last edited:
ani132.gif

CoD for Wii isnt even that good compared to the other versions. At least, thats what Ive heard.

Why cant they just buy a damn PS3 and clutter up some other forum?

Because there most likely 13 year old kids and there mums cant afford a PS3.

Just banned some noob for posting a clan related thing in the friend code section today.

Back