What Social Class Are You [Or Think You Are]?

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
I think i am a hardcore/rocker or jock because i only hang out with a certain group of friends and i like the color black and i listen to classic rock and metal music.

some examples of social classes are rocker, jock, emo, prep, nerd, ect....ect....
some reasons are colors, friends, music, romance, ect.
so.... ↑topic

i think im jock/nerd/skater/goof

LOL reasons are that i dress like a skater. i wear tight jeans and small tight shirts :) VANS logo, of course. i am involved in sports. also im a smart kid....... on certain subjects and am a class clown. also, my fetish for BLACK is noticeable. :)

oh, and i listen to ANY music, so music itself doesnt define me.

EDIT: as for hanging out, i dont hang out with jus a certain group. i have friends in variety of fields. i have the NERDS, the JOCKS, ASIAN, BLACK, WHITE. i LOVE any type of friend

Last edited:
Skater. Seriously i buy the clothes and everything.

When it comes to being with friends or at school. I try to hang out with every social class. Mainly because I have interests in everything.

I don't really label myself though if I had to, I'd say that I'm a Prep/Nerd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically those aren't social classes those are labels given to groups of people. Social classes consist of say...lower class, middle class, elite, etc.

As for labels, I really don't know what I would label myself as, somewhat of a prep, somewhat of a beach bum, and somewhat of an outdoors type I guess.

I don't really like putting people into labels, but I can't really fit into any. I wear some indie clothes, some plain clothes, sometimes football shirts.. listen to Hip-hop mainly, but listen to some soul and some rock also.. I go to 2 clubs, 1 being a like rock filled one (though I barely like any of the music) and another just being a general one.. so, goodness knows/cares. I'm quite happy, just being Mike.
Labels FTL.

I'm skater, but i don't skateboard, i'm not a poser i just like teh style....(wear billabong, quiksilver, pair of chucks)

i usually hang around either other skaters or preps......btu i'm pretty social and talk to everyone in my grade.....

hmm i dont really fall into any of those categories..but id say im the [strike]lazy[/strike] laid-back type

Brawny said:
Pfffft, hopeless romantic ftw...

I was all prepared to come in here and say "lower-middle"
rofl yeah thats what i thought he meant at first too with the threat title.

It sounds cliche, but I don't very much fit into labels. By that, I mean I'm being raised outside of the system, so I'm not expected to be like anything.

That, and I like what I like.

(Lower Middle Class, by the way)

I dunno
If I had to say probably Skater since I used to skate. But other than that I like dance music and that so it's a mix

Back