What was his reason?

Hate to say it but a WIN is only worth 50 points. Who cares if you win or lose in Heros, its all about XP. So all you guys are wrong. It doesnt matter if the other team wins because some NOOB on your team is spawning Heros. If your any good at all it would not matter. I have had over 1500 XP in a Heros match and been on the losing team. Protect your NOOB spawner, or are you a NOOB yourself ?????

Hate to say it but a WIN is only worth 50 points. Who cares if you win or lose in Heros, its all about XP. So all you guys are wrong. It doesnt matter if the other team wins because some NOOB on your team is spawning Heros. If your any good at all it would not matter. I have had over 1500 XP in a Heros match and been on the losing team. Protect your NOOB spawner, or are you a NOOB yourself ?????

I'm beginning to like this coffee person.

if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero

People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.

I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.

When you're up against a team who won't hero up I believe the optimal strategy is to spam the hero, lose quickly, and get into a profitable match. Yeah, you're missing out on 50XP from the win, but you're also skipping 8 minutes of bog-standard Conflict against people who don't understand the premise of the mode they've selected.

You have to be a little more eager than not on heroing up, otherwise two people with the strategy of "I'll wait until they do" won't ever hero up and you've got a boring game.

Also, I was playing yesterday on Outpost and chased a guy into a spot I like to hide in. I didn't get to kill him because the other guy hiding there got him first. This was in a FFA game, but I think the same applies for team-based games.

Basically, three people were running for the same camping spot :). The idea that he'd run in front of you, completely oblivious to your presence, and accidentally block you is tenable.

ya, I've gotten like a te killstreak before in a sniper post and as i go to leave there was a guy just sitting in a corner i didnt notice, i was like LOL headshot. It makes me happy when i can pwn ppl that have great guns that try to shoot me in an open space but still hip fire kill them no problem.

Back