What was his reason?

Snikmorder

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2011
California
So we were playing heros at the docks and I was in the room with the boat behind the crates aiming at one entrance and the loadout I was using had a laser pointer and for some reason one of my teammates decided to stand in front of my sight so I moved a lil to the right and he gets in front again so I leave that area(should have got a friendly fire point. what was his reason was he being an ass or what???

simple the guy was being a total douche therr dude -__-""
if you could of shot em or something you should of have just for being a douche

and whats your loadout? well your favorite

Coincidence?

If he was looking forward through the door he may not have known he was in your way?

I was thinking the same thing. If the guy was looking to the same entrance, how he could know that was blocking your sight? Only you can see the laser pointer.

Or he was facing you and moved when you moved?

I had a guy on my team that I've played with and against hundreds of times. He's a great player, and very experienced. I was sniping in Memorial in a game of GE near console #2. He comes up to me and just starts melee'ing me nonstop. I left the area and came back and set up my camp. He returns and melee's me for a good minute straight. Then he left the game.

I was facing the one door and he was in front of me aiming the other way so we were looking at each other. when I moved he moved. and CAL109 that is too funny I would be like WTF but in a funny way if that happen to me. but oh well My teams sucked yesterday but one team was good As I was sniping in the train another guy would cover my ass and use his sniper in the other direction, thats team work. my kill count was decent but I did get longest headshot kill. my fav loadout is my custome I like my ak47 with the p99 hi capacity mag with no add ons. I would also use assult and sniper once in a blue moon use close corters. but I love my ak47 regardless Im good with that gun unless Im bond in heros than thats my all time fav gun.

Sounds like the time i climbed into a tower
even tho I had a team member all ready there,
I climbed in to see an enemy player sitting in the back of the tower..
But my guy was at the front shooting LOL
Had to be buddy's or some thing...

I had a guy on my team that I've played with and against hundreds of times. He's a great player, and very experienced. I was sniping in Memorial in a game of GE near console #2. He comes up to me and just starts melee'ing me nonstop. I left the area and came back and set up my camp. He returns and melee's me for a good minute straight. Then he left the game.

The same happened to me in Jungle. I was sniping and this guy from nowhere starts melle'ing me. I was like, WTF?? I though he was attempting to achieved some kind of friendly hits or something crazy like that. I dont remember his name tag.

Sometimes your teammates will "discourage" you from camping, especially if you're in that room at the Docks, if they want a competitive game.

I am guilty of doing this from time to time, but I usually just toss a grenade and go, just to **** up your screen. ^___^

I screw with players on my team or against if I know them. I've thrown some melees into teammates' backs before but I wouldn't do it for any long length of time.

Well I need more XP for my sniping I mostly run and gun but need more sniping so I camp from time to time depending on the level. and I dont think that was his reason cause he was camping next to me for most of the time all 4 players were to be exact we controlled that room and won. I remeber once I was sniping from the train and was there a good 5 mins than didnt see anyone else walk by so I was going to move low and behold an enemy player was camping in the next train car so I walked behind him and was aiming from behind him got a kill on his team before he spotted me I was behing him a good 3 mins before I seen someone to kill then went ahead and gave him a headshot.

if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero

if i am playing heroes and there is noob spamming the hero i will follow the guy while hes the hero and stand his away drop a mine on him punch miss up his hero time just to make sure he understands not to nonstop spam the hero

People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.

People like you are the reason why there are never any enemy heros when playing Heros. You don't want to deal with people taking advantage of the over-powered hero characters, then play a different mode.

I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.

I agree with TestSvr on this one. It's nothing about taking advantage of powerful hero characters. When the other team is never the hero and you have some moron on your own team being the hero every opportunity they get, it's impossible to win the match. It gets very frustrating. I tend to not be a hero unless the other team is first or my team is up by 10+ points.

I agree that spamming every 4 seconds when you cant even use a pp7(classic GE ftw) is moronic. But, discouraging players who enjoy using the characters to demolish the non-heroing team as they foolishly trot into view, when the hero and the rest of his team is sitting in a room slapping each other. So if the hero player dies because his "team" is trying "teach him a lesson on being the hero", maybe it is time to start acting like a team?

Back