Strategy- whats your style?

Outpost - Don't stop moving, shoot and run

Facility - Climb a ladder hide on the dark beem and pray to god no one sees me

Sewer - Run round in circles screaming and shouting at the darkness.

Nightclub - Tend too die alot as i just go full out for kills. And suicide runs, hold grenade button and just run up the stairs to the other team and blow yourself up, hopefully taking 1 or 2 with you.

Industrial - Make sure i use my grenades well, and a gun with decent range

Station - Still not sure what the best strategy is for me on this one yet, out in the open i get a few kills but die alot, go anywere else i eventually get hunted down and shot, tried the shoot and run tatic, just kept getting sniped.

Docks - Machine gun it!! i tend to hide behind the boat and shoot everyone when they come into sight, once i get bord of that i tend to jump out the window and try to flank the other team.

Jungle - Hate this course, when i started playing the game i was okay at it, but now i just get destroyed wherever i go, horrible!

Archives - Hate the idiots that just bring out a big ol' powerfull shotgun here, ruins my fun. on team conflict, run head first at anyone with a machine gun, on heroes, hide in the room at the top of the stairs and be the coward that i am.

Big maps/outside(outpost,memorial,docks,station,jungle)- sniper
Small maps/inside(archives,sewer,nightclub)- shotgun
Medium maps (Industrial,facility)- have a ciggie OR terralite

KDR is going up and up
Accuracy is going up and up

Final tip- I use a pistol on anyone camping/standing still and facing the other way. Weapons proficiency and XP baby.

Back