Whatcha bin buyin

got smash wii u at 4 am today

successfully found a bundle (with game, controller and adapter, box looks pretty damn small compared to what i was expecting)

I AM STILL ALIVE!!!!!!!

- Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Used 3DS on Ebay (need for the working Touch Screen)
- Super Mario 3D World
- some other **** no ones cares about

Not interested in the current Amiibos but I will be getting some later.

10488262_882886851745289_5982217462605055253_n.jpg

Got these today, didn't know there was Endless ocean 2, also the probably crap LCD game thing was from Poundland

Bought a pair of Viper gamecube cases along with a pair of Xeno GC chips for about 120$. Dang shipping. If only I lived in the UK.
I'm not even gonna play gamecube games all that often, but now I can play region free games on 1 gamecube instead of un/replugging them.

Almost got every gamecube accessory I wanted.
Just missing the expensive component cables.

^Whered you get the Viper cases?
The GC chips are bloody tiny

Two ive never tried
B32OkZcCYAIGo5n.jpg:large

Boxed?
No manual.
Not sealed...............

^Whered you get the Viper cases?
I got mine here. However the site is in Spanish, not hard to navigate though.

If you'd rather pay a relatively cheaper price, there's a guy named "kiff" on Assember. to his market fourm. He had about 12 (top half Crystal Clear cases only) last I spoke to him (very recent) and he's not gonna have anymore. These are second hand, but the guy is very reliable and well trusted. Only reason I didn't buy from him is because he ONLY does buisness in UK/EU region. You'll have to make an account and PM him (may take a couple days for him to respond) if you decide to purchase one. (Also Paypal.)

Like I wouldn't have an account on Assmblergames, I have done business on there in the past

God dammmit, Nintendo.

- Peach Amiibo (I don't even play her)
- preorder Shulk Amiibo (why... I don't even like him that much; also he's a 1$ more for some reason)
- Hyrule Warriors (again, as a present)
- another Link Amiibo (also, a present as well)
- Kirby Amiibo (gift; super tuff pink puff)
- Poke OR (gift; also TMagma>TAqua)
- groceries

I'm not even going to be opening them (even if I bought em for myself). Hurts me that I'm giving them to someone who will.
I've been infected.
ZSSamus; Purin; Ike; Pac - on my hit list.
I have yet to find a Marth anywhere (not online). Rather not take any chances since I like to recieve them right away.
Screen-Shot-2014-12-09-at-10.26.41-AM.jpg

Sanic unleashed?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WTF_Amy_Unleashed_by_BrainiacTheHedgehog.jpg

yes, I did. It was an okay game.
-------------

MP10 preorder: paid in full
Splatoon preorder: paid in full
New Zelda: paid in full

I'm a waste of money...

Back