Whatcha bin buyin

So can extreme disgust. Ya might remember I was once friends with some Brawl noob 'til he became a Feebas fan... ugh.

1510784_832667990100509_3398535862585555473_n.jpg

Thats another Ps2 game I didnt know existed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bxv7oWtIEAAwWj-.jpg[\img]

Some DVDs, one is an awesome manga adaptation, dunno about the rest

Won an eBay auction (just a bunch of Gamecube/N64 stuff) - ~70$
New lighting fixture (wtf, why is every wire black?) - 4$
Various bottles o' soda/pop - 25$
Smash 3DS preorder - 35$ (paid off)
Link and Kirby Amiibo (dammit, they got me) - 26$
other crap - ~80$

I bought a copy of The Elder Scrolls Anthology. It's beautiful. This was originally just an excuse to have a physical copy of Marrowang, but it's so much better. It's easily the fanciest game I've bought, what with it being modeled after the Book of the Dragonborn. Comes with all 5 games( because there's only 5 you see) in very nostalgic disc pocket things. The anthology even comes with maps of the various regions in the lore, which is very neat. And of course, being PC exclusive, it's got a Steam code for a digital copy. Nigh infinite playtime gives it plenty of bang for your buck, which in this case was 40 dollars.

Mario Party
I'm sorry for your loss. Moreso if it's the first one.

Last edited:
$125 well spent I must say. I also got 2 more controllers. Weekly attempts to ruin my friendships (AKA Mario Party) now happen.
Everdrive 64?
Other flash carts for N64 are back,
You missed out on my group buy I did for them, got them cheaper
Pics should still be in this thread

Considerably cheaper than buying all the good N64 games.

Also im 3-0 on Mario partys at my games nights, gotta love winning with Wario on end of game

Everdrive 64?
Other flash carts for N64 are back,
You missed out on my group buy I did for them, got them cheaper
Pics should still be in this thread

Considerably cheaper than buying all the good N64 games.

Also im 3-0 on Mario partys at my games nights, gotta love winning with Wario on end of game

Thats the one. I looked into others but the ED64 seemed like it had the best support and quality. Figured I would use this and any games I want collected, I will buy.

I have lost a few rounds of Mario Party. 3 seems to be my lucky one. I believe I have won more than I have lost lol

The basic thing is
Want to play roms and romhacks on a console?Get an Ever drive, the bloke that makes them is some kind of genius, its now his main job hand making these boards, there are Chinese clones that don't work as well and most don't support a load of games
Anyway

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xmkli-Vsz2E
Quite a lot of stuff, I love buying 2600 carts

Last edited:
Back