Whatcha bin buyin

Ive been buying a lot of crap for my gamecube to expand its library. Eternal Darkness; a very, very good game. Splinter Cell; very good game. And bunch of other games that Im too lazy to top it off.

Other than that... I might buy couple of GBA games like Metroid Zero Mission and Metroid Fusion and possibly, but most likely, Mario Tennis Power Tour.

Problem is with the Gamecube is the console is worthless, the good gsmes on the other hand are a bit expensive

Oh yea, no doubt about the price for the console for being cheap. I have been trying to find GC games around the flea market or like some kind of thrift store because around those places not many people know what value video games has in 'em. They could just be something they bought for their kid or present and just thought they could make some quick buck. I dont mind when they do it. Lol its good for the turbo nerds like me to grab a rare game from them. Haha

Last edited:
Problem is with the Gamecube is the console is worthless
Hold up. I'd argue you, but I know I'd have trouble coming up with some bs since there's a Wii, Wii U mod, Dolphin, etc out. You just can't count out that cool retro factor.
But if it's so worthless, point me in the direction I could pick one up (preferably around ~30 USD), 'cause I'm looking for another one I can disassemble and mod.

I say that because the likes of Wii plays GC games and is a bit cheaper, at one point on my games nights I had five of them.
Other worthless machines are PS1, Xbox and N64 if it has no decent pads

Bought things for my post apocalyptic Jackie Robinson costume. My friend got me a bat with needles in it, how nice is she!

Bought a friend for 20 bucks, pretty cheap this time.

10631294_867682653265709_9011422108752448000_o.jpg

A quid each
Two I know (Magnum and Supertramp) and one I dont

B2fmTKfCIAAotOR.jpg

I gotta feeling the PS2 game is going to be arse
And maybe the game headset
\Also
NEW BIKE!!
10689606_875751865792121_2032202718915058850_n.jpg

I got Phantasy Star Online Ep 1 & 2 with a GC Modem for 7$!
It's the japanese version and everything is super clean.
Makes me sad I can't play it until the weekend.

I can still play it offline to a degree. I just hope it's as great as I remember.
Without online, I don't know how long it'll last. But for 7$, not so bad.
--------------------

Took me a while, but I finally got my hands on the Wind Waker HD Limited Edition with Ganondorf Statue.
It pains me to decide whether or not to open it. I wanna play it. But I do got the GC version. I wanna preserve it too though. Argh.
It was ~65$ at a Gamestop 30 miles away. Who knew?

I can still play it offline to a degree. I just hope it's as great as I remember.
Without online, I don't know how long it'll last. But for 7$, not so bad.
--------------------

Took me a while, but I finally got my hands on the Wind Waker HD Limited Edition with Ganondorf Statue.
It pains me to decide whether or not to open it. I wanna play it. But I do got the GC version. I wanna preserve it too though. Argh.
It was ~65$ at a Gamestop 30 miles away. Who knew?

hush boyyy no one caressssss.

i bought a wooden spoon to hit canon with for 2.99 at walmart. Came with a boot and duct tape.

Also got smash 4 :)

Bought The Wondeful 101 and Super Mario 3D World from my friend for 50$.
Haven't played either but reviews say they're promising.

I feel sad for my friend selling all his Nintendo gear. His gaming soul has been stolen by Microsoft (and his gf).

Back