Whatcha bin buyin

1908034_782744818426160_5426893164073706089_n.jpg

I care not for labels, when they where about a fiver each

Original Gamecube Wavebird controller (from a retired Melee-tist) - 5$+Burgers (need to find an adapter)
Original Gamecube Wavebird controller + Adapter (from Brawler who prefers wired) - 15$
12 pack of Sprite - ~4$
2x 12 generic brand frozen burgers - ~20$
3x 8 pack buns - ~6$

~50$. Nintendo party on Saturday!

10433894_794386397262002_3929096491393661513_n.jpg

Oh boy.

Ive started on PS3 games
Also thats one of the wanted Wii games off the list

Original Gamecube Wavebird controller (from a retired Melee-tist) - 5$+Burgers (need to find an adapter)Original Gamecube Wavebird controller + Adapter (from Brawler who prefers wired) - 15$12 pack of Sprite - ~4$2x 12 generic brand frozen burgers - ~20$3x 8 pack buns - ~6$~50$. Nintendo party on Saturday!
You get the wii u yet? I'll probably get it this summer if you do. Wonder if we can still kick it like we did 3-4 years ago.

You get the wii u yet? I'll probably get it this summer if you do. Wonder if we can still kick it like we did 3-4 years ago.
Nope, waiting on friend to either give it to me or I'll buy a refurbished one from Nintendo. Probably not past 24 hours but yeah, and if it has voice chat... sweet.
--------------------

Sleeping Dogs is just True Crime in Hong Kong, yeah? I liked it but you mostly just play the "good guy" and that;s with a very loose definition. I'd rather be able to choose.

Also saw 2 Original Wavebirds with adapters at the ShopNGo-type store today. 35$ each used cash only. Fair price I'd say (considering they were in worn good condition) with Smash controllers going to sell for 30$. Should've gotten them, but didn't have any cash.
--------------------

40$ - restaurant + tip
22$ - shorts + pants (trousers in europe?)
15$ - groceries
~70$

@DBshroom
Didn't you use to have Prinny as an avatar/sig? Or am I thinking of someone else?
---------------------------

Car stuff to keep it healthy - ~40$
Lunch - [strike]~15$[/strike] thanks Germany (suck it Alex and Brazil)
3 tubs of Ice Cream - 9$
Total = ~50$

My Mario Kart 8 still hasn't come in the mail. Da heck, Amazon?!

Possibly buying a Wii U in near the end of Oct/beg Nov, not set in stone, it really depends on my fiancial status, but it seems like I'm headed in that direction. Would love to have you guys as my first buds on it.

@DBshroom
Didn't you use to have Prinny as an avatar/sig? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Only when I feel like it.

Current bloke in ava died recently and was what you call a "Top bloke"

Also bought the Pirate Fairy movie (for my Niece) - 20$ - it's not even about Tinkerbell...
Kingmaker, Kingbreaker book series - 22$ - got hooked
Wii U - ~200$ - Semi-regret getting it early
Put more money towards Sm4sh U pre-order - 10$ - half way there
Super Mario 3D Land - 24$ - no one I know plays pokemon as much anymore...

~276$

Debating on buying more controllers.

Back