Whatcha bin buyin

Yep. Although I wouldn't play much online anyways, as I've already played local multiplayer more than enough.

... Must you leave a filthy trail of off-topic slime in your wake? I know I'm also guilty, stfu craptain obvious.
That's cool; I just always wonder how cool it would be for Wifi.

... Derp So is MR. Haha
You're assuming it will die down
Splash lied to you. One does not assume if it will die out for XY. He's probably there all day in his toilet; feeding his obsession towards his beloved Magikarp. "You and me, baby, we'll never evolve together." I'm sure he'll foam when he finds out you could use surf on magikarp to ride like the winds through sea.

I bought component cables for like 5 bucks.

Last edited:
Went and bought 3 dirty Ps1 games for 2 euro each, and also silent hill 2. Xtravison are closing down here, everythings dirt cheaples! >;C

1383443_647428958624414_1345073026_n.jpg

Bloody parrot wouldn't leave it alone

normal edition of wind waker i got from gamestop for €49.99 no limited edition of wind waker from ireland, but i dont care it s only a statue of ganondorf but isnt free because if they sell did sell it in ireland would cost around €70

the limited edition wind waker is £59.99 = €70 but that you get charge for delivery i dont think GAME would delivery for free, there some sort of fee for pp

normal edition in uk is £44.99 = €54 isnt that much difference from over here

why is the limited edition more expensive then normal edition on previous zelda games limited edition is always same price as normal edition for example limited edition skyward sword ( with free golden wii remote plus and 25th zelda cd) was €49.99 and normal edition of skyward sword was also €49.99, previous limited edition wind waker ( with free bonus disc of ocarina of time and ocarina of time mq ) on gamecube on launch date May 2, 2003 was €54.99 from GAME dublin Dawson street and few the months later when they ran of stock of limited edition they selling normal edition of wind waker without the bonus disc was €54.99 because i should know because my friend Ian got his wind waker around in halloween without bonus disc because they were sold out of the limited edition and sold him normal edition of wind waker without bonus disc for €54.99,

If Skyward Sword's limited edition was the same price as the regular release, I would've got it for the extra Wiimote.

Todays buys,
TV, Dreamcast scart £1 (each)
Wheel thing 10p (PC, will stick it in a free guff box)
DOOM 32x, he had a box two a MD2, MD (no cables for either)load of crappy games most of the boxes where empty a Fifa one had DOOM in (the only good one was Zero wing, bloody box was empty) and said "Offers" just gave him £2 that I pulled outa my pocket for DOOM, apparently someone was rummaging through the box earlier, must of missed DOOM

1379777_650318458335464_1087478096_n.jpg

Back