Whatcha bin buyin

Youmacon merch

copy/paste from bulba

Hopefully the quality isn't too bad. I think it's decent aside from some usually minor glare and blur.

Finally, a Porygon-Z plush. I remember seeing these go for a lot more online, I believe they are quite rare. The other two are awesome too, of course.

I had the Sableye, Swalot, and Carbink custom made. Asked the dude about it on Friday and picked them up on Saturday.

I don't really like how Fennekin was drawn. Pretty cool besides that.

[strike]If you look to the top-right area of the poster you can see the main reason I purchased it.[/strike]

Anime-style Calvin and Hobbes is a tad awkward but really awesome.

An obviously cool Pokemon poster. No 6th gen but I assume that's because it was made beforehand.

I haven't watched much of Toradora, but the place where I bought the Zelda and Pokemon poster has a two for three sale. Didn't see anything better, so yeah. Besides, it was cute.

daw

I still find the "Nya Dash" or whatever rather weird. Amusing, of course.

[strike]it's like the waddle doo knew where the glare would be[/strike]

I was going to include the actual images and not just link to them, but I decided against it after seeing them shown in full size in the preview.

Like the pirate outfit.

Lotion,mtissues,aglovessor itrubeforrfriction.bHateawhentitegets cold.. get all ashy, mucusy.. ugh

Lotion,mtissues,aglovessor itrubeforrfriction.bHateawhentitegets cold.. get all ashy, mucusy.. ugh
mal-what.gif
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2012/08/mal-what.gif

2 resident evil officer rpd patches for €5 each = €10 in total and leon s kennedy tshirt rpd from redbubble.com leon shirt.jpg for €25 all together i spent €35 so far, so i can make my own resident evil costume for next dublin zombie walk over here in dublin ireland so i wont have pay over €120 for leon s kennedy costume and thank you very much
Neosquid

Last edited:
I like the controler, but the 360 HAS TEH GAEMS!!!

1456710_675176199183023_574516140_n.jpg

Games/DVDs £30
Book 50p
3 9pin joysticks £1.50 each

Back