whats the most random thing u killed a Bug with?

-Boz- [UK];1039986 said:
I don't kill spiders, mainly because people moan at me for it
OOOOO an interesting fact for you all

On average, you eat 7 spiders a year (when you're asleep with your mouth open they crawl in and technically you eat them)

I don't think I've had a weird way of killing a troublesome fly, but I smacked one with a piece of cardboard once (don't ask why it was cardboard lol)

I don't believe in that. I sleep with my mouth close. I don't drool at night so that's how I know.

I would never kill a bug.:(
But once I accidently killed a moth with a dictionary.

Last edited:
I caught a fly a little while ago and put it in a colsed card board box, then I put my cat in there, waited 2 minutes and my cat pops out with a fly in her mouth.

I caught a fly a little while ago and put it in a colsed card board box, then I put my cat in there, waited 2 minutes and my cat pops out with a fly in her mouth.

Wow I hope your cat has never done that with a bee.

One time when I was seven I kicked an ant pile and when all the ants where running around I started spitting on them :lol:

Another time my dad was driving and he ran right into a butterfly :lol:

I killed a small flying bug with my eye today. I was sitting in the park bench and it flew right in and it must of died when I blinked. DX

LittleBigPlanet. :D
there was a fruit fly on the table, so I just smashed it with the case a few seconds ago.

Back