-Work Up
-Fire Punch

(Sparklez) Shiny Minccino: 7
-Pound
-Growl
-Helping Hand
-

What should I swap Sparklez for?

I miss rating stuff... I've been out of it too long... Someone post a decent team with EVs and natures an all that so I can review it.

Rhyperior (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Solid Rock
EVs: 148 HP / 4 Atk / 152 Def / 204 SDef
Impish Nature
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Megahorn

Snorlax (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 200 HP / 180 SDef / 128 Def
Adamant Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Body Slam
- Whirlwind

Sableye (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 132 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Foul Play
- Recover
- Taunt

Sharpedo (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Protect

Roserade (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 132 SDef / 4 Spd
Calm Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Synthesis

Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
- Trick
- Hyper Beam
It's UU

If anyone needs any help making their pokemon team, just ask me!

Alakazam / Jolteon / Gengar / Cresselia / Miesho / Wevile

can't remember moves or names that well. But I have 27 different teams so far.

Yes and i'll tell you why ( this was my idea, so if you use it, give me credit ).

Weavile / ability : pickpocket / item : normal gem / fake out / Ice Shard / X-Scissor / Fling.

But yeah, 50% increased instant flinch, and it removes your opponenets item, if you don't like it fling it!

So with a fast pokemon on the field with a physical prioity and that ability, your opponenet can't use items!

Last edited:
Usin' priority with Pickpocket... a tad gimmicky, but definitely neat. Shame you have t' Fling an item 'fore you can pilfer another. It'd be godlike if Weavile had a "Knock Off" ability instead.

Why X-Scissor over Dark STAB though?

Can't quiet remeber, but I won't worry, because I look through every possablilty and pick the best choice.

It may be because team it with a mieshoa ( can't spell it ) so it has a bug move to, for phycic and dark types can learn a large verirty of moves, so it's best to get them out of the battle asap.

What do you mean about gimmicky.

Last edited:
dat spelling

Dark types are manhandled by Mienshao's STAB, Psychic types obviously take more damage from a STAB Night Slash more than X-scissor. If there's good reasoning t' have X-scissor over Night Slash, that definitely isn't it lol.

The set is essentially a "gimmick" since all it does is steal items and do moderate damage t' any Pokes Weavile can strike super effectively (Dragons not a full-HP Haxorus, namely). Speakin' of Dragons, I somehow doubt an unboosted X-scissor from even an Adamant Weavile will OHKO an undamaged Latios. +1 reasoning to use Night Slash. I s'pose a specially defensive Cresselia with T-wave shields the team from nasty Draco Meteors, but 'ey. My point still stands.

Fair dos, but I know there was a reason. Another 4 pokemon I like to use in a team are, aerodactyl, machamp, alakazam and chandular.

n00b_zps6753c4fa.jpg

The original thread made by Bowserizer had that particular typo and was never corrected, t'is what I was referencing with the intentional typo.

MY NEW (planned) POKEMON BLACK 2 TEAM.
Serperior (Have as a Servine)
Arcanine (Have as a Growlithe)
Magnezone (Have as a Magnemite, soon to be Magneton.)
[STRIKE]Skarmory[/STRIKE] SHINY CROBAT (Have as a Zubat)
Lapras

Any suggestions for a final member?

Flygon. Grab yourself a trapinch after the mistralton gym. Incredibly helpful, not to mention being able to outspend its dragon type brethren that flood the latter game and ohko with a STAB dragon claw, or hit the infamous rock and steel types that become too common to handle. Either that, or Heracross, because Heracross is the ****.

Back