-Sleep Talk
-Body Slam
-Crunch/Earthquake
OR
-Curse
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Either Snorlax set works, really. Personally I'd recommend the ResTalk set for your team, as the rest'a your team is very offense-oriented. The only way it'l be easily removed is by Physical Fighting-type attacks, which the entire rest'a your team besides Lapras resists (unless ya use Typhlosion over Charizard), meanin' the ResTalk set's bulk has good synergy with your team. Snorlax and Dragonite together both have especially good synergy, as Thick Fat resists Dragonite's Ice weakness, whereas Dragonite resists Fighting. Since both Pokes will have a healing move, they'l be able t' continually work together most'a the match.

CurseLax without Rest is certainly good, but I feel it won't help your team as much as ResTalk Snorlax will.

Well, I think that charizard should be dropped.It's type match up at advantage and disadvantages are just a bit out of balance.Disadvantages takes the lead by a sour 4x weakness and the fact that an advantage is neutalied by common sence in the area of grass type attacks.This out weights it's advantage of 0x to ground and 0.5x to fighting.Also, I would change Eruption for Extrasensory ( egg move ) as you'll try to get sunny day in asap and will most likly take a hit. Which of coure will lower the power of it's second fire type attack.

Last edited:
Typhlosion ain't gonna take STAB Rock-type attacks any time soon regardless, hence my recommendation of Charizard. That extra weakness t' Rock moves is rather irrelevant.

Extrasensory is only useful t' hit Fighting-types, but Typhlosion doesn't get STAB on the move, meaning it really won't be KOing. Charizard however does get STAB on Air Slash, and better yet has a Fighting-type resist Typhlosion doesn't. Extrasensory is a poor move choice, 'specially in comparison t' Charizard's Flying STAB.

the fact that an advantage is neutalied by common sence in the area of grass type attacks.

... What?

Fire, compared to flying fire, they have 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages. One from flying will be 1/r damage from grass. No one would attack a fire type with grass.

Ah, of course. I'm usually consistent with noticin' typos...

Fire, compared to flying fire, they have 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages. One from flying will be 1/r damage from grass. No one would attack a fire type with grass.

Irrelevant considerin' I never made that point.

Charizard's Flying-type give it a Fighting resistance and Ground immunity, two ideal qualities for Redreavus' team. 'Specially the latter. In turn, Charizard gains an Electric weakness, is hit even harder by Rock-type moves and loses it's Ice resistance as it becomes neutral. The Electric weakness isn't very appealing, this much is obvious. The extra weakness t' Rock however, isn't as important. A Solarbeam t' most-any Rock-type will eliminate it. A Pokemon without STAB using Rock Slide or another weaker Rock-type attack may not KO anyways. Typhlosion doesn't want t' stay in on foes which obviously can learn Rock-type moves, so I find the extra weakness t' Rock almost irrelevant. Finally, losing the Ice resist is of very little consequence. Lapras and Snorlax both take Ice-type attacks swimmingly as is. Espeon and Heracross can do the same as well if need be with their good Special Defense stats if the foe's Pokemon is slingin' around Special Ice-type attacks. The latter Poke hits back Ice-types with super-effective STAB and the former able to recover off damage when not faced with physical attackers/Froslass.

Indeed, I find the trade-off worth it.

... So is Typhlosion lol. It's a matter of which option is less ****.

And regardless of who's right, either option is of similar usefulness anyways. The difference in viability is negligible.

Say what you want, I KNOW charizard is a bad option.
It's Charizard... Charizard always is a good option :D
But I think Charizard is the better option, because of the Airslash and as Splash_King already said neither of them could take a Rock attack anyways. The weakness to Electricity would be the only disadvantage of it

Back