What's your pokemon team?

Don't know if MLucario can pull off mixed sweepin', if only due to the lack of Life Orb. Doubt it needs to anyways, since any Physical walls that don't resist Fighting aren't gonna take two CCs.

Well I just love magikarp and the fact that I can get my speed boost blaziken to use splash :p.

T-bolt with Volt Switch is terribadly redundant. Better off givin' it another support move. Rest would work if ya give it a Chesto berry. Since it has lefties, Substitute would work... though said move might clash with Volt Switch use, but hidin' behind a Sub means an extra turn of burn damage, and also scaring off any speedy, frail checks to Rotom-W that can't take a Hydro Pump. An oft-underutilized option is either screen. Ain't no Specially-inclined threats gonna get through a Rotom with 252/252 defenses, hiding behind a Light Screen. Burned Physical threats are neutered even further with a Reflect up. And even if they send in a sweeper that isn't blocked by the screen of your choice, if it's slower you can just Volt Switch out.

Don't listen to that elitist asshat, J, Milotic functions decently at worst.

I can't wait until an official UU tier is established.

Depends on their movesets. Figurin' out synergy between typing is the easy part, but a Poke's movesets workin' together is far more important.

I always build teams by deciding on a specific goal the team has (setting up for a sweep, mainly), then deciding what Poke will specifically be designed to fulfill that goal. Don't know how effective Terrakion is at sweepin' in Gen 6, but you could start by makin' it the main sweeper of your team and buildin' out from there, addin' in things to help Terrakion sweep easier (entry hazards), wallbreakers/faux sweepers to take out things Terrakion is walled by, etc.

Last edited:
Ah, the talk of Terrakion reminds me that I should post the team I'm currently used in PS PB OU:
Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Sacred Sword

Heliolisk @ Expert Belt
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 8 HP / 252 SAtk / 248 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Spiritomb @ Black Glasses
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Pursuit
- Will-O-Wisp

Crobat
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 196 Spd / 252 HP / 56 Def
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Acrobatics
- U-turn

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Roar
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 192 SDef / 244 HP / 72 Def
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Power Whip
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
Sort of an oddball team, it's designed to counter all of the metagame's top threats. I'm not sure about Spiritomb, though, and this team could really use a Wish-passer.

I guess the Spiritomb is okay. At first glance, it seems to be intended to check frail Pokemon and to counter ghost and psychic types. I suppose that it does that job well, and while the team slot could probably be better used Spiritomb seems to be at least somewhat useful. You should consider Leftovers over Blackglasses, too. Personally I prefer recovery on this type of Pokemon over a small power boost, but the 20% can make a difference.

Oh, and you probably want Black Sludge on Crobat, with Brave Bird over Acrobatics. Not carrying an item isn't worth having a STAB move without recoil. Especially when you lack Roost. You almost certainly want Roost on there, but all the moves on the set are useful...consider putting it on over whatever move you find yourself using the least, I suppose. Maybe Roost wouldn't be required with a Wish user, like you mentioned.

This is just some quick advice, I admit, I didn't look too much into this.

Last edited:
Surprisingly, I haven't found much use for Defog on Crobat. For now I'll just give Spiritomb and Crobat their healing items.

Back