What's your pokemon team?

Im thinking mamosine [se]... Cuz that would draw fire to rapidash, however, gyarados is covering ice as retaliation to grass...

No double posting. >.>;;;

Either way, it's your poke to choose. And ofcourse, remember that even with a Flash Fire boost, Rapidash isn't all that powerful. That's why I was recommending Swampert and Garchomp more.

Is there any reason to be discussing an in game team. In game teams rely so much on levels typing doesn't really matter.

Just saying :O

T'is true, an in-game team doesn't matter nearly as much as a competitive team. But hey, what's the fun in just overleveling a single poke and crushing everything? Nothing wrong with a bit of strategizing.

Because in the end, the team will just be level 100 altogether. That is, unless you want to be showoffy with a variety of Magikarps with different items.

Theres always some strategy in-game. You cant expect much from a lv.100 Shuckle with only attack moves.

Any decently smart player (You don't even have to play competitively) would know better than using an all attacking Shuckle. But, just because I feel like being a smart-@$%

Shuckle - Leftovers
Bide
Bug Bite / Rock Smash
Secret Power
Wrap

Massive defenses will lead to solid hits with Bide. Bug Bite to steal the occasional berry holding Pokemon, otherwise Rock Smash would be preferred for the defense drop for Secret Power/Wrap. Secret Power for the possible status affliction, and Wrap to consistently damage.

In that case...
Toxic
Double Team/Substitute
Protect
Rock Slide

Ok, this should be my new team....revised many times.

Meganium @ Light Clay
Support/ Status
Hasty
Overgrow
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Synthesis
-Earthquake

Bannette @ Life Orb
Status/ Physical Sweep
Hasty
Frisk
-Sucker Punch
-Will-O-Wisp
-Pain Split
-Thunder Wave

Umbroen @ Leftovers
Special Wall/ Status
Synchronize
-Wish
-Protect
-Toxic
-Pursuit

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Physical Sweeper
Inner Focus
Adamant
-Fire Punch
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake
-Outrage

Gliscor @ Focus Sash
Support/ Sweeper
Hyper Cutter
Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Roost
-Ice Fang
-Baton Pass

Infernape @ Life Orb
Sweeper
Blaze
Naughty
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot
-U-Turn

The basic idea for this team is to send Meganium in first to post the barriers, then send Umbreon to waste some of the pokes with status problems. After that, Bannette comes in and sweeps a poke, while inflicting a burn/pain split on another poke. By now, their team should be sufficiently mixed, and I throw in Gliscor. Gliscor soaks up shots while using SD and Roost. Focus Sash is so he can launch a SD against an Ice Type. After the SD, I use Baton Pass to switch onto either Infernape or DNite.

This way, either DNite or Infernape comes in with pumped stats already, disregarding the need for DD on DNite. Then, I can Sweep the rest of their team with either of them, using the wide coverage moves I set them with. If one dies, I can possibly throw Gliscor again, setting up the next for a Sweep.

Last edited:
You can go with double status on Banette and give him t-wave. He needs to drop life orb. Banette can't sweep for crap.

Gliscore needs an impish nature.
IceFang/EQ/SR/Roost

Dragonite really isnt much without DD and thunderpunch is for those waters that an atracking Dnite should be avoiding with him anyway since most of 'em carry ice moves. I see you trying to compensate with Life Orb but it's still not worth it.

Meganium won't survive long in OU and even in UU, not long with hasty.
Bold is your best bet with him.

Your team is full of wallish pokes and you have an agonizing ice weakness (and only 5 pokes)
Banette and Meganium have to go if there is to be any hope at all.

I edited my previous post. I wasnt able to finish posting my team bc I had to get to work.

Back