What's your pokemon team?

@ Esp: No, for the love of god, do NOT take out Tri attack. You have your choice on T bolt or Ice beam, up to you, but Tri Attack will damn near kill anything it touches with the boosts from adaptability plus x2 nasty plots + Z's unbelievable SpAtk already.

@ Tyran: Honestly, im not the biggest Kazam expert... Its your choice, just thro something that will give him more coverage.

I made a boo boo. I meant Choice Specs on Alakazam. And you could thro Signal Beam on him for coverage.

The Storm said:
No, for the love of god, do NOT take out Tri attack. You have your choice on T bolt or Ice beam, up to you, but Tri Attack will damn near kill anything it touches with the boosts from adaptability plus x2 nasty plots + Z's unbelievable SpAtk already.
That's what I've been saying!
The Storm said:
I made a boo boo. I meant Choice Specs on Alakazam. And you could thro Signal Beam on him for coverage.
Shadow Ball is supposed to take care of other Psychics that Focus Blast and Psychic won't touch. Signal Beam does the same job and gets a more reliable hit on Dark Types than Focus Blast.

Last edited:
i'm no pro or expert but i can see a few things that can be fixed

first off, berries are kinda worthless so don't use them.

get an Adament Gyrados. moveset is fine

with Z, i suggest Ice Beam over Tri-Attack

with 'Champ, take off Rest & Sleep Talk. try an Elemental Punch or EQ

and i wouldn't know the item rulings, but i believe the answer is no.

Those types of berries are fine cuz they cut back power of super effective moves+Solid Rock= not too much damage and I could possibly KO them with Earthquake. I will ABSOLUTLY NOT get rid of Tri Attack cuz it has STAB and Adaptability makes the STAB attacks x2 instead of x1.5= 160 with a possibility of burn, paralyze, or freeze. Life orb gives all his attacks a x2 bonus meaning Tri Attack has 320 power.
Since my Machamp doesn't have guts if you teach him Rest and Sleep Talk you can rest of any damage and still deal massive damage and confuse with Dynamic punch

You wouldnt even add me in D,P or P?
In a way, you are correct. Don't get rid of Tri Attack, ever. However, Life Orb only gives a 1.3x boost, which means the final equation is a bit lower. I have to suggest Ice Beam though. Maybe delete Thunderbolt.
The Storm said:
I say, take Calm Mind off Alakazam, for another strong move, an throw a Choice Scarf on it. Killer Sweep.

And I like your Z, just remove Liufe Orb. Z doesnt have the bulkiness to go killing itself after using Nasty plot. Better yet, throw a Salac on it. Z comes out, Nasty Plot prolly twice, damage is dealt, he has low health, Salac activates, and boom, youve got damn near the hardest hitting sweeper in the game, which will outspeed a good deal thanks to the Salac.
You should teach Alakazam Shadow Ball.

No, Shadow Ball can suck it. Go with Signal Beam.

Halt!
I thought it was 5vs5!
And does Lv.100 make all Pokemon lv.100? The Pokes on my team are aroundthe mid-80s.

This is post #999
And my 125th post discounting White Noise.
XD For me, "I don't think so" Isn't quite good enough. How 'bout lv.50 just to be safe?

Back